We’re starting off the final day of the work week with an overview of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday!
A statement from Elon Musk, several earnings reports, and more have stocks on the move today.
Let’s jump into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Rockwell Medical (NASDAQ:RMTI) stock is rocketing close to 761% but that’s only due to a 1-for-11 reverse stock split.
- OTR Acquisition (NASDAQ:OTRA) shares are taking off more than 126% higher after revealing voting results for a merger from its special meeting.
- Calithera Biosciences (NASDAQ:CALA) stock is soaring nearly 35% alongside heavy trading this morning.
- Affirm Holdings (NASDAQ:AFRM) shares are surging over 29% with the release of its fiscal Q3 earnings report.
- Allena Pharma (NASDAQ:ALNA) stock is gaining almost 28% as heavy trading continues a recent rally of the shares.
- Celularity (NASDAQ:CELU) shares are climbing more than 27% on no clear news this morning.
- Fangdd Network Group (NASDAQ:DUO) stock is rising over 25% in pre-market trading today.
- Molecular Partners (NASDAQ:MOLN) shares are increasing more than 24% following a management update on Q1 performance.
- Robinhood Markets (NASDAQ:HOOD) stock is jumping over 21% after a crypto billionaire revealed a major stake in the company.
- Landos Biopharma (NASDAQ:LABP) shares are up about 19% with the release of its Q1 2022 earnings report.
10 Top Losers
- LiqTech International (NASDAQ:LIQT) stock is plummeting more than 47% after announcing Q1 results and the price of a public offering.
- FIGS (NYSE:FIGS) shares are diving over 24% due to the release of its earnings report for the first quarter of 2022.
- Salarius Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SLRX) stock is tumbling more than 16% with the release of its most recent earnings report.
- Twitter (NYSE:TWTR) shares are taking an over 15% beating after Elon Musk announced his deal to acquire the company is on hold.
- Regulus Therapeutics (NASDAQ:RGLS) stock is dropping more than 10% due to wider losses in its Q1 earnings report.
- Stealth BioTherapeutics (NASDAQ:MITO) shares are decreasing over 9% as they pull back from a rally yesterday on FDA news.
- Sky Harbour Group (NYSEMKT:SKYH) stock is falling more than 9% after releasing its Q1 2022 earnings report.
- Armstrong Flooring (NYSE:AFI) shares are slipping over 9% following a rally yesterday ahead of a delisting.
- Dakota Gold (NYSEMKT:DC) stock is dipping more than 9% this morning.
- PAVmed (NASDAQ:PAVM) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 8% on its Q1 2022 earnings report.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.