It’s time for another breakdown of all the biggest pre-market stock movers as we go over the news for Wednesday morning.
Stock movement today comes alongside a large amount of earnings reports and other news.
Let’s get into that below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Rail Vision (NASDAQ:RVSN) stock is soaring more than 34% alongside heavy trading this morning.
- Aclarion (NASDAQ:ACON) shares are gaining over 24% on no clear news this morning.
- Livent (NYSE:LTHM) stock is rising more than 22% thanks to positive results in its Q1 2022 earnings report.
- Brickell Biotech (NASDAQ:BBI) shares are surging close to 20% after selling its rights to sofpironium bromide.
- Sharps Technology (NASDAQ:STSS) stock is climbing over 19% on no apparent news this morning.
- United States Antimony (NYSEMKT:UAMY) shares are heading more than 16% higher in pre-market trading today.
- AnPac Bio-Medical Science (NASDAQ:ANPC) stock is increasing over 15% despite a lack of news this morning.
- CASI Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:CASI) shares are getting an almost 15% boost ahead of its earnings report next week.
- Very Good Food (NASDAQ:VGFC) stock is jumping more than 14% with its most recent news being an SEC filing covering its inability to file its annual report in a timely manner.
- Senmiao Technology (NASDAQ:AIHS) shares are up over 12% in early morning trading today.
10 Top Losers
- Connect Biopharma Holdings (NASDAQ:CNTB) stock is plummeting more than 31% on the results of a Phase 2 clinical trial.
- Lyft (NASDAQ:LYFT) shares are diving over 26% after missing estimates in its most recent earnings report.
- Herbalife Nutrition (NYSE:HLF) stock is tumbling more than 16% with the release of its current earnings report.
- Iamgold (NYSE:IAG) shares are taking an over 15% beating alongside the release of its Q1 2022 earnings report.
- Blue Water Vaccines (NASDAQ:BWV) stock is falling more than 14% following a massive rally yesterday.
- Akamai Technologies (NASDAQ:AKAM) shares are dropping almost 14% after its earnings report failed to impress investors.
- IonQ (NYSE:IONQ) stock is decreasing close to 13% as it continues a downward move following a short report yesterday.
- XORTX Therapeutics (NASDAQ:XRTX) shares are declining about 12% after a rally yesterday on clinical trial news.
- Ouster (NYSE:OUST) stock is dipping over 10% with the release of its most recent earnings report.
- Revolve Group (NYSE:RVLV) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down more than 10% due to its Q1 2022 earnings report.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.