We’re diving into all the latest stock market news with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Thursday!
Moving stocks this morning is merger news, right sales, a halted clinical trial and more.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Theravance Biopharma (NASDAQ:TBPH) stock is soaring more than 18% on news of the company selling royalty rights for an upfront payment of $1.1 billion.
- Allena Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ALNA) shares are surging over 13% after announcing a meeting tomorrow to vote on a reverse stock split.
- Exela Technologies (NASDAQ:XELA) stock is gaining more than 11% after getting an acquisition proposal yesterday.
- Medicenna Therapeutics (NASDAQ:MDNA) shares are rising almost 11% as it continues a rally from Wednesday.
- TransGlobe Energy (NASDAQ:TGA) stock is climbing over 10% after announcing a merger agreement with Vaalco Energy (NYSE:EGY).
- Scopus BioPharma (NASDAQ:SCPS) shares are increasing more than 9% on no clear news this morning.
- Endo International (NASDAQ:ENDP) stock is heading close to 9% higher on reports that it’s considering a bankruptcy filing.
- Edgio (NASDAQ:EGIO) shares are getting a nearly 9% boost despite a lack of news today.
- Predictive Oncology (NASDAQ:POAI) stock is jumping almost 8% in pre-market trading on Thursday.
- Quanergy Systems (NYSE:QNGY) shares are up over 7% on collaboration news with Parifex.
10 Top Losers
- ContraFect (NASDAQ:CFRX) stock is plummeting more than 76% after one of its studies was stopped by a data safety monitoring Board.
- Qurate Retail (NASDAQ:QRTEA) shares are diving over 15% after a rally yesterday.
- Nano Labs (NASDAQ:NA) stock is tumbling more than 13% after going public on Tuesday.
- Versus Systems (NASDAQ:VS) shares are retreating over 11% after revealing a registered direct offering of $2.16 million.
- Fast Radius (NASDAQ:FSRD) stock is taking a more than 10% beating despite announcing a deal with Simbe Robotics yesterday.
- ComSovereign (NASDAQ:COMS) shares are falling over 9% on no apparent news this morning.
- Powerbridge Technologies (NASDAQ:PBTS) stock is dropping more than 9% on no clear news today.
- XORTX Therapeutics (NASDAQ:XRTX) shares are decreasing over 8% after rallying on clinical trial results yesterday.
- Telefonaktiebolaget (NASDAQ:ERIC) stock is sliding more than 8% with the release of its second-quarter 2022 earnings report.
- TDH Holdings (NASDAQ:PETZ) shares closer out our pre-market stock movers down over 8% after a rally yesterday on canceled stock offering news.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.