We’re starting off Wednesday with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for investors to keep an eye on!
Moving stocks this morning is a ration change, clinical trial news, preliminary earnings data, and more.
Let’s jump into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- SOS (NYSE:SOS) stock is rocketing more than 4,408% due to a ratio change for its American depositary shares (ADS).
- Hexo (NASDAQ:HEXO) shares are soaring over 68% after investors approved a note transaction yesterday.
- SCWorx (NASDAQ:WORX) stock is surging close to 37% after reaching a common stock purchase agreement with an institutional investor.
- Enjoy Technology (NASDAQ:ENJY) shares are rising more than 27% on heavy trading following bankruptcy news.
- Kiora Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:KPRX) stock is gaining over 22% after providing an update for a Phase 2 clinical trial.
- Bright Green (NASDAQ:BGXX) shares are climbing more than 18% in pre-market trading today.
- Grupo Supervielle (NYSE:SUPV) stock is increasing almost 20% on no clear news this morning.
- Digital Brands Group (NASDAQ:DBGI) shares are jumping over 15% this morning.
- ThermoGenesis (NASDAQ:THMO) stock is getting a more than 12% boost despite a lack of news this morning.
- Galectin Therapeutics (NASDAQ:GALT) shares are up over 12% as it continues a rally from yesterday.
10 Top Losers
- Kornit Digital (NASDAQ:KRNT) stock is plummeting more than 23% with the release of preliminary Q2 results.
- Ra Medical Systems (NYSEMKT:RMED) shares are diving over 12% after rallying yesterday on FDA news.
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate (NASDAQ:RMCF) stock is tumbling more than 11% as it encourages investors to vote in favor of its board nominees in an upcoming annual meeting.
- Rada Electronics Industries (NASDAQ:RADA) shares are taking an over 10% beating after providing investors with a financial update.
- NeuroSense Therapeutics (NASDAQ:NRSN) stock is falling more than 10% as it retreats from a recent rally.
- Avadel Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AVDL) shares are dropping nearly 9% after a roughly 40% rally on Tuesday.
- Mogo (NASDAQ:MOGO) stock is decreasing over 8% this morning.
- Atreca (NASDAQ:BCEL) shares are sliding more than 8% after running higher yesterday.
- Fast Radius (NASDAQ:FSRD) stock is slipping over 7% as it continues to slide following a rally last week.
- Evofem Biosciences (NASDAQ:EVFM) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down more than 6% after rallying on Tuesday.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.