Operating as a stock and crypto exchange, Robinhood only keeps a few cryptos available for trade. That’s why it’s important for investors to note when the market adds another token to its trading floor — even if the crypto crash has limited hype for digital assets lately.
News of this Robinhood listing is putting extra attention on the AVAX crypto today. As of this writing, the crypto’s trading volume is up 22% over the prior 24-hour period.
AVAX is the token for the Avalanche network. This network focuses on smart contracts and decentralized apps (dapps). This allows users to create apps for handling transactions, launching their own blockchains and more.
With that in mind, let’s take a look at the latest Avalanche price predictions traders should know about below!
Avalanche Price Predictions
- Gov Capital starts off our list with a one-year price prediction of around $146 per coin.
- WalletInvestor is up next, with the website holding a one-year price forecast of $2.41 for the crypto.
- Closing today’s price predictions is DigitalCoinPrice with an average estimate of $43.77 for AVAX in 2023.
The price predictions for Avalanche are mixed when compared to the crypto’s current trading price of $28.90. Still, it looks like experts are expecting AVAX to see gains in the coming year. Investors should note that AVAX is up 3% over the previous 24-hour period.
There’s more hot crypto news traders will want to know about below!
Luckily for readers, InvestorPlace is ready will all the latest crypto coverage for Monday! A few examples include Ethereum (ETH-USD) price predictions as well as the latest news for Solana (SOL-USD) and Voyager Digital (OTCMKTS:VYGVQ). You can find all of that at the following links!
More Monday Crypto News
- Ethereum Price Predictions: Where Will the ETH Crypto Go Next?
- Is Solana the Next Ethereum Killer or a Doomed Altcoin?
- Voyager Digital News: 2 Big Stories Surrounding Voyager’s Bankruptcy Proceedings
On the date of publication, William White did not hold (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.