Robinhood adds few cryptos to its exchange, which means investors take note when the company does so. Today’s addition news brought along a few other cryptos as well, but the XLM crypto is one of the more noteworthy names.
News of this listing has Stellar Lumens getting some extra attention on Monday. At the time of this writing, the crypto’s trading volume is up 68% over the previous 24-hour period.
Stellar is a network focused on supporting the “digital representation” of crypto. The network requires users to hold a small amount of lumen, the network’s native token. That requirement keeps the network from being overloaded with spam.
Now that we know what the XLM crypto is all about, let’s check out the latest Stellar Lumens price predictions below!
Stellar Lumens Price Predictions
- Gov Capital gives a one-year price estimate of about 38 cents for the token.
- Next up, WalletInvestor shows a one-year forecast of nearly 17 cents per coin for the crypto.
- Closing out our Stellar Lumens price predictions, DigitalCoinPrice has an average estimate of 20 cents for 2023.
The latest price predictions for Stellar Lumens aren’t looking bad next to its current price of 13 cents, as of this writing. Investors should note that the XLM crypto is trading 10% higher over the prior 24-hour period.
You can find more of the most recent crypto news below!
InvestorPlace has all of the latest crypto coverage that traders need to know about for Monday! That includes the most recent Avalanche (AVAX-USD) price predictions, Ethereum (ETH-USD) price predictions and more. You can get all of this news from the following links!
More Crypto News for Monday
- Avalanche Price Predictions: Where Will Robinhood Take the AVAX Crypto?
- Ethereum Price Predictions: Where Will the ETH Crypto Go Next?
- Is Solana the Next Ethereum Killer or a Doomed Altcoin?
On the date of publication, William White did not hold (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.