Terra Classic (LUNC-USD) price predictions are worth checking on Monday after the crypto went through a network upgrade.
That upgrade introduced staking to Terra Classic. So far, about 1% of LUNC has been staked, which is a positive sign. Overall, this is a major boon for Terra after the network went through a crash earlier this year.
The V22 network upgrade is the latest effort of Terra Classic developers trying to recover from the crash. That crash saw the stablecoin tied to the blockchain unable to maintain its $1 price peg. Soon after, Terra (LUNA-USD) jumped ship to a new network, leaving LUNC behind.
With the staking news, some traders are seeking more details about the potential future of Terra Classic. Luckily, we’ve got all the latest LUNC price predictions ready to go below!
Terra Classic Price Predictions
- DigitalCoinPrice starts our list with an average price estimate of $0.000190 for 2023.
- Next up is WalletInvestor with a one-year forecast of $0.000219 for LUNC.
- Price Prediction closes out our Terra Classic price predictions with an estimate of $0.000228 for 2023.
To put those price predictions into perspective, Terra Classic trades at $0.000133 as of this writing. Investors will also note that LUNC is up 6% over the prior 24-hour period as of Monday morning.
Crypto investors looking for more of the most recent market news are in luck!
InvestorPlace has them covered with all of the hottest crypto news worth reading about on Monday! That includes what’s happening with Bitcoin (BTC-USD) and Ethereum (ETH-USD) prices today, recent Polygon (MATIC-USD) price predictions and more. You can learn all about these matters at the following links!
More Monday Crypto News
- Why Are Bitcoin, Ethereum Prices Plunging Today?
- Polygon Price Predictions: Where Will the MATIC Crypto Go Next?
- Voyager Token Price Predictions: What’s Next for the VGX Crypto?