We’re starting the final day of trading this week with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday!
There’s public stock offerings, earnings reports, investments, and more to talk about today.
Let’s dive into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Aeglea BioTherapeutics (NASDAQ:AGLE) stock is rocketing 80% after its Marketing Authorization Application for pegzilarginase was validated by the European Medicines Agency.
- Summit Therapeutics (NASDAQ:SMMT) shares are soaring 43% alongside heavy pre-market trading volume.
- Genius (NYSEMKT:GNS) stock is gaining more than 26% despite a lack of news this morning.
- System1 (NYSE:SST) shares are surging over 20% after revealing investments from Trasimene Capital Management and William P. Foley II.
- Bill.com (NYSE:BILL) stock is climbing more than 19% with the release of a strong fiscal Q4 earnings report.
- GigaCloud Technology (NASDAQ:GCT) shares are increasing close to 18% following its initial public offering yesterday.
- Silver Crest Acquisition (NASDAQ:SLCR) stock is heading over 14% higher on no clear news.
- Marpai (NASDAQ:MRAI) shares are jumping more than 12% in pre-market trading.
- TD Holdings (NASDAQ:GLG) stock is getting an over 12% boost after a reverse stock split earlier this week.
- Greenwave Technology Solutions (NASDAQ:GWAV) shares are up more than 11% following insider buying yesterday.
10 Top Losers
- Capstone Green Energy (NASDAQ:CGRN) stock is plummeting over 46% with the launch of an underwritten public offering.
- Bed Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ:BBBY) shares are diving more than 44% after Ryan Cohen sold his stake in the company.
- Accelerate Diagnostics (NASDAQ:AXDX) stock is taking an over 15% beating after revealing pricing for a public stock offering.
- Neptune Wellness Solutions (NASDAQ:NEPT) shares are falling more than 13% this morning.
- Lizhi (NASDAQ:LIZI) stock is dropping over 13% after releasing its Q2 earnings report.
- Second Sight Medical (NASDAQ:EYES) shares are tumbling almost 13% ahead of a reverse stock split when markets open this morning.
- StoneCo (NASDAQ:STNE) stock is decreasing more than 12% after releasing results for the second quarter of 2022.
- Allarity Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ALLR) shares are sliding over 12% after rallying on Thursday.
- Bright Minds Biosciences (NASDAQ:DRUG) stock is slipping more than 12% after acknowledging recent unusual trading activity.
- Clarus Therapeutics (NASDAQ:CRXT) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 12% after revealing workforce cuts in its Q2 2022 earnings report.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.