We’re breaking down the biggest pre-market stock movers and the news that has them rising and falling for Monday morning!
Moving stocks this morning is heavy trading, a merger update, delisting warnings, and more.
Let’s jump into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Kiora Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:KPRX) stock is soaring more than 21% alongside heavy trading this morning.
- Twin Vee PowerCats (NASDAQ:VEEE) shares are gaining over 19% as they recover from a drop on Friday.
- Bright Minds Biosciences (NASDAQ:DRUG) stock is rising more than 18% with it experiencing recent volatility.
- Hill International (NYSE:HIL) shares are surging almost 18% after updating its strategic merger agreement with Global Infrastructure Solutions.
- Wilhelmina International (NASDAQ:WHLM) stock is climbing over 17% despite a lack of news.
- Athersys (NASDAQ:ATHX) shares are heading more than 15% higher after undergoing a reverse stock split.
- American Virtual Cloud (NASDAQ:AVCT) stock is increasing over 15%, which continues a rally from Friday.
- First High-School Education (NYSE:FHS) shares are getting a more than 11% boost on no clear news this morning.
- NewAge (NASDAQ:NBEV) stock is jumping nearly 11% alongside heavy pre-market trading.
- OLB (NASDAQ:OLB) shares are up over 10% as they continue to rally higher.
10 Top Losers
- Clarus Therapeutics (NASDAQ:CRXT) stock is plummeting more than 31% as its shares prepare to be delisted later this week.
- Humanigen (NASDAQ:HGEN) shares are diving almost 24% after getting a delisting warning.
- Jianzhi Education (NASDAQ:JZ) stock is falling over 22% following its public debut last week.
- Calyxt (NASDAQ:CLXT) shares are sliding close to 15% on no apparent news this morning.
- Bruush Oral Care (NASDAQ:BRSH) stock is taking a more than 14% beating after announcing a common stock offering.
- Trxade Health (NASDAQ:MEDS) shares are dropping over 13% following a similar rally late on Friday.
- Blue Apron (NYSE:APRN) stock is decreasing almost 13% following recent interest from meme traders.
- Jeffs Brands (NASDAQ:JFBR) shares are slipping nearly 12% after going public on Friday.
- Universal Security (NYSEMKT:UUU) stock is dipping more than 11% Monday morning.
- NantHealth (NASDAQ:NH) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 11%.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.