It’s time for a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Tuesday and the news that has them moving.
Moving stocks this morning is an acquisition, a senior note offering, earnings reports, and more.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Quotient (NASDAQ:QTNT) stock is rocketing more than 46% on heavy pre-market trading and no news.
- Aerie Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AERI) shares are soaring over 34% on news that Alcon (NYSE:ALC) is acquiring the company.
- Eqonex (NASDAQ:EQOS) stock is gaining more than 32% after falling yesterday.
- AC Immune (NASDAQ:ACIU) shares are rising over 24% ahead of a key opinion leader webinar tomorrow.
- Marin Software (NASDAQ:MRIN) stock is increasing roughly 24% after announcing integration with Snapchat.
- Versus Systems (NASDAQ:VS) shares are climbing more than 13% as it continues a rally from Monday.
- Ra Medical Systems (NYSEMKT:RMED) stock is heading over 11% higher after seeing a similar fall yesterday.
- Blue Apron (NYSE:APRN) shares are jumping more than 11% as a short squeeze from Monday continues.
- Zomedica (NYSEMKT:ZOM) stock is getting an over 10% boost after announcing a new member of its Board of Directors.
- China Automotive Systems (NASDAQ:CAAS) shares are up more than 10% ahead of its annual meeting this Friday.
10 Top Losers
- Assertio (NASDAQ:ASRT) stock is diving over 25% after pricing a $60 million convertible senior notes offering.
- Bright Minds Biosciences (NASDAQ:DRUG) shares are tumbling more than 23% after undergoing a massive rally yesterday.
- GigaCloud Tech (NASDAQ:GCT) stock is taking an over 17% beating as shares are pulling back from a recent rally.
- Kiromic BioPharma (NASDAQ:KRBP) shares are dropping more than 13% after running higher on Monday.
- Axon Enterprise (NASDAQ:AXON) stock is falling over 13% on no clear news this morning.
- Summit Therapeutics (NASDAQ:SMMT) shares are sliding nearly 13% after rallying on heavy trading Monday.
- Zoom Video Communications (NASDAQ:ZM) stock is decreasing more than 11% with the release of its earnings report for the second quarter of fiscal 2023.
- Artelo Biosciences (NASDAQ:ARTL) shares are slipping over 9% this morning.
- Taoping (NASDAQ:TAOP) stock is dipping almost 9% despite a lack of news on Tuesday.
- DLocal (NASDAQ:DLO) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down close to 9% after releasing results for Q2 2022.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.