Algorand (ALGO-USD) price predictions are worth checking on Thursday as traders react to positive news from the crypto.
First up is the company behind Algorand adding Michele Quintaglie to its leadership team. Quintaglie is a former communications executive at Fidelity Investments and Visa (NYSE:V). She will serve as the CMO of Algorand and work to build up the brand.
Investors in ALGO will also note that its blockchain is seeing incredibly heavy use. That includes more than 6,000 transactions per second, which is massive when considering Mastercard (NYSE:MA) covers 5,000 transactions per second. This has the crypto continuing to perform well even during the crash.
These latest bits of news have investors taking note of ALGO. As a result, heavy trading volume is underway today. The increase in trading volume over the prior 24-hour period is sitting at about 161%.
Keeping all of this in mind, let’s go over the latest ALGO price predictions below!
Algorand Price Predictions
- Starting off our list for Thursday is CryptoNewZ with its average 2023 price estimate of 50 cents per token.
- Next on our list is WalletInvestor with its one-year price forecast of $0.01036 for ALGO.
- Finally, Coin Price Forecast closes out our price predictions today with an average estimate of 46 cents for 2023.
The overall sentiment among the Algorand price predictions today is positive compared to its current price of $0.3649. Investors will also note that the crypto is up 14% over the prior 24-hour period as of Thursday morning.
There’s more crypto news worth diving into below!
We’ve got all of the latest crypto news traders need to know about for Thursday! A few examples include why Ethereum Classic (ETC-USD), Ethereum (ETH-USD), and Cardano (ADA-USD) are in the news today. You can find out more at the following links!
More Thursday Crypto News
- Amid ETH Merge Mania, Don’t Forget About Ethereum Classic
- 3 Cryptos to Buy Now for Extraordinary Gains
- Cardano’s Vasil Hard Fork Comes Tomorrow. Here’s What to Know.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.