We’re starting off the week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday morning!
Moving stocks this morning is a merger agreement, clinical trial data, upcoming presentations and more.
Let’s jump into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Ra Medical Systems (NYSEMKT:RMED) stock is soaring 32% after entering into a merger agreement with Catheter Precision.
- Aditxt (NASDAQ:ADTX) shares are gaining more than 31% after rallying on Friday, too.
- Biote (NASDAQ:BTMD) stock is surging over 29% in pre-market trading today.
- BiomX (NYSEMKT:PHGE) shares are climbing 25% ahead of a conference presentation today.
- Quhuo (NASDAQ:QH) stock is increasing more than 22% after posting its latest earnings data.
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SPPI) shares are rising over 20% alongside U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval for one of its drugs and data from a poster presentation.
- Tian Ruixiang Holdings (NASDAQ:TIRX) stock is heading more than 15% higher despite a lack of news this morning.
- Clovis Oncology (NASDAQ:CLVS) shares are getting an over 14% boost with the release of data from a Phase 3 clinical trial.
- Reborn Coffee (NASDAQ:REBN) stock is jumping more than 13% in pre-market trading on Monday.
- Aslan Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ASLN) shares are up over 13% this morning.
10 Top Losers
- ZeroFox Holdings (NASDAQ:ZFOX) stock is diving more than 15% ahead of an FS-ISAC Europe presentation this week.
- Intellinetics (NYSEMKT:INLX) shares are tumbling over 15% after recently uplisting shares.
- Tuesday Morning (NASDAQ:TUEM) stock is taking a more than 11% beating with the latest news being about a new secured financing agreement.
- Yoshiharu Global (NASDAQ:YOSH) shares are falling over 10% after going public on Friday.
- Sunrise New Energy (NASDAQ:EPOW) stock is dropping more than 10% on no clear news this morning.
- ShiftPixy (NASDAQ:PIXY) shares are sliding over 10% lower after rallying last week on spinoff plans.
- Infobird (NASDAQ:IFBD) stock is decreasing more than 9% following a recent reverse stock split.
- InMed Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:INM) shares are slipping over 9% after jumping Friday on R&D updates.
- Fresh Tracks Therapeutics (NASDAQ:FRTX) stock is dipping more than 6% following a Friday rally.
- VistaGen Therapeutics (NASDAQ:VTGN) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 6% with the latest news being a presentation taking place this week.
On Penny Stocks and Low-Volume Stocks: With only the rarest exceptions, InvestorPlace does not publish commentary about companies that have a market cap of less than $100 million or trade less than 100,000 shares each day. That’s because these “penny stocks” are frequently the playground for scam artists and market manipulators. If we ever do publish commentary on a low-volume stock that may be affected by our commentary, we demand that InvestorPlace.com’s writers disclose this fact and warn readers of the risks.
On the date of publication, William White did not hold (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.