Dogecoin saw a surge in value over the weekend that pushed its market capitalization above $10 billion. That caught the interest of traders, as it sent DOGE above Cardano to take over the eighth spot in CoinMarketCap’s list of top cryptos.
Investors will note that this rise in value comes alongside Elon Musk taking over Twitter. Musk is a long-time supporter of Dogecoin, seen as a champion of DOGE by many of its investors. They likely view his purchase of the social media platform as a victory, which explains the recent price increase.
Keeping that news in mind, let’s take a look at where investors can expect DOGE to go in the coming months.
Dogecoin Price Predictions
- Starting off our list is Gov Capital with its one-year price prediction of nearly 25 cents for DOGE.
- WalletInvestor takes the second spot on our list with its one-year forecast of $0.0173 for the coin.
- Closing out our Dogecoin price predictions is DigitalCoinPrice with an average 2023 estimate of 20 cents.
All in all, the future is looking good for Dogecoin with these price predictions. All but one of the forecasts is higher than the crypto’s current trading price of around 12 cents. Investors will also note that DOGE is up slightly over the past 24-hour period.
Investors seeking out more of the most recent crypto news will want to keep reading!
InvestorPlace is home to all of the hottest crypto news traders need to know about. Among that is what’s going on with Core Scientific (NASDAQ:CORZ), Helium (HNT-USD) and more. You can find all of that at the following links!
More Recent Crypto News
- Why Is Core Scientific (CORZ) Stock Plunging Today?
- Why the iPhone 14 Is Good News for Helium (HNT-USD)
- Why Is the Dogecoin Crypto Up 16% Today?
On the date of publication, William White did not hold (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.