Chiliz (CHZ-USD) price predictions are a hot topic on Monday as crypto traders react to a boost the token saw over the weekend.
The FIFA World Cup 2022 kicked off on Sunday and Chiliz is a sports token connected to the event. This saw crypto investors take interest in the token, which resulted in it spiking in the days leading up to the event.
However, much of the interest has already waned. The token is trending lower today and that follows a dip seen yesterday. This has some traders wondering what the price of CHZ could look like in the coming year. Let’s get into that below!
Chiliz Price Predictions
- Our price predictions today start with Gov Capital and its one-year estimate of 58.8 cents for the token.
- WalletInvestor offers up the next price estimate for CHZ with a one-year forecast of 7.48 cents for the crypto.
- Closing out our price predictions today is DigitalCoinPrice and its average 2023 estimate of 45 cents.
Those Chiliz price predictions are mostly positive when considering its price of 19 cents as of this writing. Investors will also note that that CHZ is down 11.5% over the prior 24-hour period of trading. Trading volume for that same period is also 7.7% lower.
Crypto traders looking for all of the hottest market news will want to stick around!
InvestorPlace has them covered with all of the most recent crypto news for Monday! Among that are all of the latest details on FTX Token (FTT-USD), Solana (SOL-USD) and more. You can get up to speed on all of that news at the links below!
More Crypto News for Monday
- From Enron to FTX: 5 Things to Know About New CEO John Ray III
- The Serum Crypto Was Solana’s Ticking Time Bomb. Watch This Next.
- Everything You Need to Know About the FTX Meltdown
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.