We’re starting off the day with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Tuesday!
Moving stocks this morning are several earnings reports, a public stock offering, and news from China.
Let’s dive into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Troika Media Group (NASDAQ:TRKA) stock is rocketing more than 35% thanks to record revenue in its latest earnings report.
- Avinger (NASDAQ:AVGR) shares are soaring over 33% despite a lack of news this morning.
- Azenta (NASDAQ:AZTA) stock is surging roughly 32% after beating estimates for its fiscal fourth quarter.
- Siyata Mobile (NASDAQ:SYTA) shares are rising close to 30% after releasing its Q3 earnings yesterday.
- Zedge (NYSEMKT:ZDGE) stock is increasing more than 23% with the release of fiscal Q4 earnings results.
- Pineapple Energy (NASDAQ:PEGY) shares are climbing over 19% after posting results for the third quarter of the year.
- Shoals Technologies Group (NASDAQ:SHLS) stock is heading about 17% higher after Q3 earnings came in above estimates.
- InMed Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:INM) shares are getting a more than 16% boost with the release of its most recent earnings report.
- Lufax (NYSE:LU) stock is jumping over 16% without any clear news this morning.
- PLx Pharma (NASDAQ:PLXP) shares are up nearly 16% as they start to recover from a recent dip.
10 Top Losers
- SOS (NYSE:SOS) stock is crashing more than 76% on news its considering an additional public offering.
- BIMI International Medical (NASDAQ:BIMI) shares are plummeting over 31% after a filing revealed it will be late filing earnings.
- Exela Technologies (NASDAQ:XELA) stock is diving more than 17% as earnings disappointed investors.
- Tenaya Therapeutics (NASDAQ:TNYA) shares are taking an over 16% beating following a rally yesterday.
- AMMO (NASDAQ:POWW) stock is falling more than 16% with the release of its fiscal Q2 2023 earnings report.
- PlayAGS (NYSE:AGS) shares are decreasing over 15% after announcing a proposed public stock offering.
- Insignia Systems (NASDAQ:ISIG) stock is dropping more than 13% after rallying on heavy trading late Monday.
- Direxion Daily FTSE China Bear 3x Shares (NYSEARCA:SOXL) are sliding over 13% as Chinese stocks rise on talk of the country’s real estate crisis ending.
- Inuvo (NYSE:INUV) stock is slipping more than 12% with the release of its Q3 2022 earnings report.
- Getty Images Holdings (NYSE:GETY) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 12% with its latest earnings release.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.