We’re starting the day with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders will want to watch on Wednesday!
Moving stocks this morning are heavy pre-market trading, proposed public offerings, and more.
Let’s jump into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Siyata Mobile (NASDAQ:SYTA) stock is soaring close to 34% alongside heavy pre-market trading.
- Orgenesis (NASDAQ:ORGS) shares are surging more than 31% on no clear news this morning.
- Tricida (NASDAQ:TCDA) stock is gaining over 28% with strong early morning trading volume.
- Faraday Future (NASDAQ:FFIE) shares are rising nearly 28% on a new shareholder agreement to grant a group super voting rights.
- Celyad Oncology (NASDAQ:CYAD) stock is increasing by almost 19% following a larger rally yesterday.
- Radian Group (NYSE:RDN) shares are heading more than 18% higher after approving a $300 million share repurchase plan.
- Avenue Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ATXI) stock is rallying over 15% following an unexpected rise yesterday.
- POET Technologies (NASDAQ:POET) shares are jumping more than 15% in Wednesday morning trading.
- Zomedica (NYSEMKT:ZOM) stock is getting a close to 13% boost as it takes control of the TRUFORMA line of products.
- AVITA Medical (NASDAQ:RCEL) shares are up over 12% this morning.
10 Top Losers
- Arcimoto (NASDAQ:FUV) stock is plummeting more than 39% after announcing a proposed public offering.
- Profire Energy (NASDAQ:PFIE) shares are tumbling over 15% despite a lack of recent news.
- Viveve Medical (NASDAQ:VIVE) stock is taking an almost 15% beating as shares continue to drop on a failed clinical trial.
- Remark (NASDAQ:MARK) shares are falling more than 14% as it continues negative movement from yesterday.
- HTG Molecular Diagnostics (NASDAQ:HTGM) stock is dropping over 12% as it comes off a recent high.
- Fluor (NYSE:FLR) shares are decreasing more than 9% in Wednesday morning trading.
- Bluebird Bio (NASDAQ:BLUE) stock is sliding over 9% as announcing a proposed public offering.
- Tempest Therapeutics (NASDAQ:TPST) shares are slipping more than 8% on Wednesday morning.
- BIT Mining (NYSE:BTCM) stock is dipping over 8% following a crypto rally yesterday.
- Argo Blockchain (NASDAQ:ARBK) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down more than 7% as it also comes down from yesterday’s crypto rally.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.