We’re starting Friday with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to keep an eye on!
Moving stocks this morning are earnings reports, a Food and Drug Administration (FDA) update and more.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- ObsEva (NASDAQ:OBSV) stock is rocketing more than 81% with heavy trading following insider buying.
- Hub Cyber Security (NASDAQ:HUBC) shares are surging over 54% after going public this week.
- Bullfrog AI (NASDAQ:BFRG) stock is soaring more than 48% as artificial intelligence (AI) stocks rally today.
- Ardelyx (NASDAQ:ARDX) shares are climbing over 19% after beating earnings estimates for Q4.
- Rubius Therapeutics (NASDAQ:RUBY) stock is gaining more than 18% after revealing details of an upcoming shareholder meeting.
- C3.ai (NYSE:AI) shares are rising over 16% with the release of its latest earnings report.
- Aspen (NASDAQ:AZPN) stock is increasing 15% on Friday morning.
- Heritage Insurance (NYSE:HRTG) shares are getting an almost 13% boost alongside strong Q4 earnings.
- SoundHound AI (NASDAQ:SOUN) stock is jumping close to 12% as it rallies alongside other AI stocks today.
- Precigen (NASDAQ:PGEN) shares are up over 11% this morning.
10 Top Losers
- Veru (NASDAQ:VERU) stock is plummeting nearly 31% after being denied Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for its Covid-19 treatment.
- Lucira Health (NASDAQ:LHDX) shares are diving more than 19% as shares continue to retreat from a rally earlier this week.
- Biophytis (NASDAQ:BPTS) stock is tumbling over 18% following a rally yesterday.
- Arcadia Biosciences (NASDAQ:RKDA) shares are taking an almost 18% beating after announcing a $6 million private placement.
- Cidara Therapeutics (NASDAQ:CDTX) stock is sliding more than 17% after announcing an underwritten public offering.
- Zscaler (NASDAQ:ZS) shares are falling over 12% with the release of its most recent earnings report.
- Owlet (NYSE:OWLT) stock is dropping more than 11% without any clear news this morning.
- Wag Group (NASDAQ:PET) shares are decreasing by over 10% today.
- ChargePoint (NYSE:CHPT) stock is slipping about 10% after releasing its latest earnings report.
- Timber Pharmaceuticals (NYSEMKT:TMBR) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down more than 9% following a new investor presentation.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.