We’re starting off Wednesday with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about!
Moving stocks this morning are clinical news, company updates, earnings and more.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- 180 Life Sciences (NASDAQ:ATNF) stock is rocketing more than 52% alongside heavy pre-market trading.
- Ebang International (NASDAQ:EBON) shares are soaring over 32% without any news this morning.
- RiceBran Tech (NASDAQ:RIBT) stock is surging more than 32% despite a lack of news on Wednesday.
- InflaRx (NASDAQ:IFRX) shares are rising 13% as it continues to rally on approval for its Covid-19 drug.
- Rigetti Computing (NASDAQ:RGTI) stock is increasing over 12% in early morning trading today.
- Immunic (NASDAQ:IMUX) shares are climbing more than 11% alongside positive clinical trial data.
- Heron Therapeutics (NASDAQ:HRTX) stock is gaining close to 11% after announcing a new CEO.
- Getaround (NYSE:GETR) shares are jumping over 10% on Wednesday morning.
- IM Cannabis (NASDAQ:IMCC) stock is getting a more than 10% boost following a business update for March.
- Wallbox (NYSE:WBX) shares are up over 9% as the stock bounces back from a public offering announcement yesterday.
10 Top Losers
- Secoo Holding (NASDAQ:SECO) stock is diving more than 18% following a rally yesterday.
- Nuvve (NASDAQ:NVVE) shares are tumbling over 18% after insider trading sent them higher yesterday.
- Assure (NASDAQ:IONM) stock is taking a more than 15% beating after earnings rallied shares earlier this week.
- Brooge Energy (NASDAQ:BROG) shares are falling over 14% on Wednesday morning.
- Multi Ways (NYSE:MWG) stock is retreating more than 13% following a rally with its public debut.
- Nabriva Therapeutics (NASDAQ:NBRV) shares are decreasing over 12% on no apparent news this morning.
- Histogen (NASDAQ:HSTO) stock is heading more than 12% lower on Wednesday morning.
- The NFT Gaming Company (NASDAQ:NFTG) shares are slipping over 12% following a rally yesterday.
- Bullfrog AI (NASDAQ:BFRG) stock is dipping more than 11% after rallying Tuesday on a licensing agreement.
- DLocal (NASDAQ:DLO) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 11% with the release of its latest earnings report.
On Penny Stocks and Low-Volume Stocks: With only the rarest exceptions, InvestorPlace does not publish commentary about companies that have a market cap of less than $100 million or trade less than 100,000 shares each day. That’s because these “penny stocks” are frequently the playground for scam artists and market manipulators. If we ever do publish commentary on a low-volume stock that may be affected by our commentary, we demand that InvestorPlace.com’s writers disclose this fact and warn readers of the risks.
On the date of publication, William White did not hold (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.