We’re starting off Thursday with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about this morning!
Moving stocks are merger agreements, earnings reports, and more.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Kubient (NASDAQ:KBNT) stock is rocketing more than 123% after announcing a merger agreement.
- Infobird (NASDAQ:IFBD) shares are soaring over 76% alongside heavy pre-market trading.
- Nano Labs (NASDAQ:NA) stock is surging more than 57% with strong early morning trading.
- GraniteShares 1.5x Long NVDA Daily ETF (NASDAQ:NVDL) shares are rising over 40% today with positive earnings news.
- Cyxtera Technologies (NASDAQ:CYXT) stock is gaining more than 29% with heavy trading this morning.
- Wireless Telecom Group (NYSEMKT:WTT) shares are increasing close to 29% after announcing a sale of the company.
- X Financial (NYSE:XYF) stock is climbing over 28% with the release of its Q1 earnings report.
- Nvidia (NASDAQ:NVDA) shares are getting a more than 27% boost alongside a strong outlook.
- Lizhi (NASDAQ:LIZI) stock is jumping over 22% after releasing its Q1 earnings.
- ProShares Ultra Semiconductors (NYSEARCA:USD) shares are up more than 19%.
10 Top Losers
- Biocept (NASDAQ:BIOC) stock is plummeting over 36% after pricing a public offering.
- QuantaSing (NASDAQ:QSG) shares are diving more than 34% after announcing it will release earnings at the start of June.
- AXS 1.25X NVDA Bear Daily ETF (NASDAQ:NVDS) stock is taking an over 34% beating following NVDA’s earnings report.
- Digital Turbine (NASDAQ:APPS) shares are tumbling nearly 32% with the release of its fiscal Q4 2023 earnings report.
- Annexon (NASDAQ:ANNX) stock is sliding more than 22% after releasing clinical trial results.
- ProShares UltraShort Semiconductors (NYSEARCA:SSG) shares are decreasing over 20% this morning.
- American Eagle Outfitters (NYSE:AEO) stock is dropping more than 19% after cutting its outlook.
- SEALSQ (NASDAQ:LAES) shares are slipping over 17% after rallying on their public debut yesterday.
- Tigo Energy (NASDAQ:TYGO) stock is dipping 17% following a special purpose acquisition company (SPAC) merger rally.
- EpicQuest Education (NASDAQ:EEIQ) shares close our pre-market stock movers out down more than 16% after climbing yesterday.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.