We’re starting off the day with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to watch on Tuesday!
Moving stocks are earnings reports, insider buying, delisting plans, and more.
Let’s get into that news down below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- HeartCore Enterprises (NASDAQ:HTCR) stock is rocketing close to 43% after releasing strong Q1 earnings.
- Applied UV (NASDAQ:AUVI) shares are soaring more than 32% as it too released a Q1 earnings report.
- SeqLL (NASDAQ:SQL) stock is surging over 28% as it continues a recent rally.
- Navidea Biopharmaceutical (NYSEMKT:NAVB) shares are rising more than 19% with heavy pre-market trading.
- Movella Holdings (NASDAQ:MVLA) stock is increasing over 16% following insider buying.
- Biolase (NASDAQ:BIOL) shares are heading more than 15% higher after announcing a proposed offering.
- Lifecore Biomedical (NASDAQ:LFCR) stock is climbing over 15% thanks to a refinancing deal.
- Arqit Quantum (NASDAQ:ARQQ) shares are jumping more than 15% as it continues to rally.
- PacWest (NASDAQ:PACW) stock is getting a nearly 14% boost after selling real estate loans.
- Ohmyhome (NASDAQ:OMH) shares are up over 13% today.
10 Top Losers
- Kaspien (NASDAQ:KSPN) stock is plummeting more than 40% after announcing voluntary delisting plans.
- Biocept (NASDAQ:BIOC) shares are diving over 24% without any recent news.
- Microvast (NASDAQ:MVST) stock is tumbling more than 20% following reports it won’t get a $200 million grant from the U.S.
- Marpai (NASDAQ:MRAI) shares are taking an over 14% beating following a rally yesterday.
- Dogness (NASDAQ:DOGZ) stock is sliding more than 12% without any clear news today.
- Microbot Medical (NASDAQ:MBOT) shares are decreasing over 12% after announcing a registered direct offering.
- NexImmune (NASDAQ:NEXI) stock is dropping almost 11% after revealing an upcoming presentation.
- ToughBuilt Industries (NASDAQ:TBLT) shares are slipping more than 10% after releasing Q1 earnings.
- Hepion Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:HEPA) stock is dipping over 10% following a rally from a clinical trial.
- SandRidge Energy (NYSE:SD) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down more than 10%.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.