We’re starting off the day with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about on Tuesday!
Moving stocks are a Chinese market rally, earnings reports, and more.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Hour Loop (NASDAQ:HOUR) stock is rocketing more than 134% alongside heavy pre-market trading.
- Leju (NYSE:LEJU) shares are soaring over 86% as it also sees strong pre-market trading as Chinese stocks come off a market holiday.
- Tian Ruixiang (NASDAQ:TIRX) stock is surging more than 55% as it also sees strong trading today.
- Wah Fu Education (NASDAQ:WAFU) shares are increasing close to 51% after announcing an agreement with Nanjing Agricultural University’ School of Continuing Education to launch an online education program.
- Huize (NASDAQ:HUIZ) stock is gaining over 41% alongside the Chinese stock rally today.
- Lilium (NASDAQ:LILM) shares are rising nearly 42% after announcing a capital raise.
- AGBA (NASDAQ:AGBA) stock is climbing more than 35% following a dip yesterday.
- CEL-SCI (NYSEMKT:CVM) shares are getting an over 34% boost after announcing public offering news.
- Zapp Electric Vehicles (NASDAQ:ZAPP) stock is jumping more than 34% following its public debut.
- Ostin Technology (NASDAQ:OST) shares are up over 29% on Tuesday morning.
10 Top Losers
- Tutor Perini (NYSE:TPC) stock is crashing more than 62% after jumping on jail contract news yesterday.
- Chegg (NYSE:CHGG) shares are plummeting almost 45% alongside its Q1 earnings report.
- Aytu BioPharma (NASDAQ:AYTU) stock is diving over 38% after subleasing a portion of its factory.
- UTime (NASDAQ:UTME) shares are tumbling more than 35% on Tuesday morning.
- GD Culture (NASDAQ:GDC) stock is taking an over 34% beating following a major rally yesterday.
- Tantech (NASDAQ:TANH) shares are sliding more than 26% with the release of its latest earnings report.
- Baosheng Media (NASDAQ:BAOS) stock is falling over 24% after a large rally yesterday.
- JX Luxventure (NASDAQ:JXJT) shares are dropping more than 24% following a delisting notice.
- Lordstown Motors (NASDAQ:RIDE) stock is slipping over 22% following a bankruptcy warning.
- ZK International (NASDAQ:ZKIN) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down more than 21%.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.