We’re starting off Wednesday with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers traders will want to watch!
Moving stocks this morning are earnings reports, stock offerings, and more.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- WeTrade Group (NASDAQ:WETG) stock is rocketing more than 70% after a securities purchase agreement was terminated.
- BRF (NYSE:BRFS) shares are soaring over 69% with the release of its latest earnings report.
- Smart for Life (NASDAQ:SMFL) stock is surging more than 48% following a late filing warning and a stock offering.
- Sunrise New Energy (NASDAQ:EPOW) shares are gaining over 34% alongside strong revenue growth in 2022.
- JE Cleantech (NASDAQ:JCSE) stock is increasing more than 24% with heavy pre-market trading.
- Immutep (NASDAQ:IMMP) shares are rising over 18% after revealing positive results from a Phase II clinical trial.
- FLJ (NASDAQ:FLJ) stock is heading more than 16% higher on Wednesday morning.
- HTG Molecular Diagnostics (NASDAQ:HTGM) shares are getting an over 16% boost today.
- Greenidge Generation (NASDAQ:GREE) stock is jumping more than 16% after releasing its Q1 earnings report.
- Netcapital (NASDAQ:NCPL) shares are up over 14% this morning.
10 Top Losers
- CISO Global (NASDAQ:CISO) stock is diving close to 34% after pricing a public offering.
- Ault Alliance (NYSEMKT:AULT) shares are tumbling more than 25% alongside annual meeting results.
- Cardio Diagnostics (NASDAQ:CDIO) stock is taking an over 16% beating on Wednesday morning.
- Powerbridge Technologies (NASDAQ:PBTS) shares are sliding nearly 16% after a Tuesday rally.
- Atossa Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ATOS) stock is dropping almost 16% on Wednesday morning.
- RLX Technology (NYSE:RLX) shares are decreasing more than 12% with the release of its Q1 earnings report.
- Novonix (NASDAQ:NVX) stock is declining over 12% without clear news.
- Container Store (NYSE:TCS) shares are slipping more than 12% after releasing Q1 results.
- Doximity (NYSE:DOCS) stock is dipping over 10% after releasing fiscal Q4 earnings.
- Lytus Technologies (NASDAQ:LYT) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down more than 9%.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.