It’s time to start the week off right with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday morning!
Moving stocks this morning are clinical trial results from several companies, a bankruptcy filing, as well as a tease of upcoming news.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Forza X1 (NASDAQ:FRZA) stock is rocketing close to 97% after teasing upcoming news over the weekend.
- Chijet Motor (NASDAQ:CJET) shares are soaring 65% following its public debut on Friday.
- Evaxion Biotech (NASDAQ:EVAX) stock is surging nearly 44% alongside positive cancer clinical trial news.
- Day One Biopharmaceutical (NASDAQ:DAWN) shares are rising more than 29% alongside positive clinical trial data.
- Golden Minerals (NYSEMKT:AUMN) stock is gaining over 21% after restarting gold and silver mining at Velardeña.
- MultiMetaVerse (NASDAQ:MMV) shares are increasing more than 20% following a term sheet signing on Friday.
- Immunogen (NASDAQ:IMGN) stock is rising over 16% alongside new cancer data.
- Dunxin Financial (NYSEMKT:DXF) shares are climbing more than 16% on Monday morning.
- Kaspien (NASDAQ:KSPN) stock is jumping over 15% today.
- Sentage (NASDAQ:SNTG) shares are up more than 15% without any clear news this morning.
10 Top Losers
- Mallinckrodt (NYSEMKT:MNK) stock is diving over 22% alongside letters of financial concerns from senior note holders.
- Yunji (NASDAQ:YJ) shares are tumbling more than 18% as it retreats from an earnings rally.
- Cyxtera Technologies (NASDAQ:CYXT) stock is taking an over 13% beating as it enters bankruptcy for a restructuring.
- Minerva Surgical (NASDAQ:UTRS) shares are sliding almost 12% following a Friday rally.
- Marker Therapeutics (NASDAQ:MRKR) stock is dropping more than 11% on no apparent news this morning.
- Kaixin Auto (NASDAQ:KXIN) shares are decreasing over 11% without any obvious news on Monday morning.
- Bluejay Diagnostics (NASDAQ:BJDX) stock is falling more than 9% in early morning trading today.
- Panbela Therapeutics (NASDAQ:PBLA) shares are declining over 9% after announcing a stock offering on Friday.
- Connect Biopharma (NASDAQ:CNTB) stock is slipping more than 9% this morning.
- Affimed (NASDAQ:AFMD) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down close to 9% after releasing data from a lung cancer clinical trial.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.