It’s time to start off the trading week with a breakdown of all the biggest pre-market stock movers worth watching on Monday!
Moving stocks this morning is clinical trial data, earnings reports, a bankruptcy filing, and more.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Acumen Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ABOS) stock is rocketing more than 39% alongside positive data from a Phase 1 clinical trial.
- Argenx (NASDAQ:ARGX) shares are soaring close to 25% as it also reports positive data from a recent clinical trial.
- PainReform (NASDAQ:PRFX) stock is surging over 24% as it continues a recent rally this morning.
- AERWINS Technologies (NASDAQ:AWIN) shares are rising more than 24% on Monday morning.
- Healthcare Triangle (NASDAQ:HCTI) stock is gaining over 24% without any clear news today.
- GreenPower Motor (NASDAQ:GP) shares are increasing more than 22% with the release of its earnings report for its fiscal fourth quarter of 2023.
- Nova Lifestyle (NASDAQ:NVFY) stock is climbing over 19% after announcing matters that will be voted on during its annual shareholder meeting.
- BridgeBio Pharma (NASDAQ:BBIO) shares are getting a more than 15% boost as it prepares for an investor call this morning.
- Immunovant (NASDAQ:IMVT) stock is jumping over 11% on Monday.
- Zai Lab (NASDAQ:ZLAB) shares are up more than 11% after releasing positive clinical trial data.
10 Top Losers
- Quoin Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:QNRX) stock is crashing over 90% as it prepares for an ADS ratio change.
- BYND Cannasoft Enterprise (NASDAQ:BCAN) shares are plummeting more than 50% after announcing a proposed underwritten offering.
- ViewRay (NASDAQ:VRAY) stock is diving over 44% after filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
- Apellis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:APLS) shares are taking a more than 33% beating on Monday morning.
- Edesa Biotech (NASDAQ:EDSA) stock is tumbling over 18% this morning.
- Frequency Therapeutics (NASDAQ:FREQ) shares are sliding more than 15% today.
- Ebix (NASDAQ:EBIX) stock is decreasing over 15% after providing an update to its strategic plans.
- Minerva Surgical (NASDAQ:UTRS) shares are falling more than 14% on Monday morning.
- Baosheng Media (NASDAQ:BAOS) stock is dropping nearly 11% in early morning trading.
- 60 Degrees (NASDAQ:SXTP) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 10%.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.