It’s time to start off the day with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers worth watching on Thursday morning!
Moving stocks this morning are earnings, a strategic review, a regulatory review, and more.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Lytus Technologies (NASDAQ:LYT) stock is rocketing more than 35% alongside heavy trading this morning.
- PainReform (NASDAQ:PRFX) shares are soaring over 26% after regaining compliance with Nasdaq listing standards.
- Eliem Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ELYM) stock is surging more than 13% as it explores strategic alternatives.
- ENGlobal (NASDAQ:ENG) shares are rising over 10% on Thursday morning.
- Monogram Orthopaedics (NASDAQ:MGRM) stock is gaining more than 10% as it continues a recent rally.
- The9 (NASDAQ:NCTY) shares are increasing over 9% without any clear news on Thursday.
- Puma Biotechnology (NASDAQ:PBYI) stock is getting a more than 8% boost this morning.
- Cosmos Health (NASDAQ:COSM) shares are climbing over 8% despite a lack of news this morning.
- BRF (NYSE:BRFS) stock is heading more than 8% higher on a stake update from BlackRock (NYSE:BLK).
- Ault Alliance (NYSEMKT:AULT) shares are up over 8% after announcing strong bookings in Q2.
10 Top Losers
- Netcapital (NASDAQ:NCPL) stock is crashing more than 40% after pricing a public offering.
- ABVC BioPharma (NASDAQ:ABVC) shares are diving close to 14% without any obvious news on Thursday.
- Discover Financial (NYSE:DFS) stock is tumbling nearly 13% as it faces a regulatory review.
- Richardson Electronics (NASDAQ:RELL) shares are taking an over 11% beating alongside the release of its latest earnings report.
- Alpine Summit Energy (NASDAQ:ALPS) stock is dropping more than 9% as bankruptcy continues to weigh on the shares.
- Synlogic (NASDAQ:SYBX) shares are sliding over 9% on Thursday.
- JX Luxventure (NASDAQ:JXJT) stock is decreasing more than 9% following a recent rally on an AI contract.
- CBAK Energy Tech (NASDAQ:CBAT) shares are slipping over 9% this morning.
- SMX (Security Matters) (NASDAQ:SMX) stock is dipping more than 8% today.
- Bruush Oral Care (NASDAQ:BRSH) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 8%.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.