It’s time for another breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers as we dive into all of the latest news for Thursday!
Moving stocks this morning are a share exchange update, earnings reports, and other happenings.
Let’s get into that news below!
Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- iCoreConnect (NASDAQ:ICCT) stock is rocketing close to 67% following a share exchange update after its special purpose acquisition company (SPAC) merger.
- Noco-noco (NASDAQ:NCNC) shares are soaring more than 65% alongside heavy pre-market trading this morning.
- Allarity Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ALLR) stock is surging over 30% following a peer-reviewed study of Dovitinib.
- SatixFy Communications (NYSEMKT:SATX) shares are gaining more than 25% after selling its SatixFy Space Systems UK Ltd. division.
- Infobird (NASDAQ:IFBD) stock is rising nearly 25% on Thursday morning.
- NLS Pharmaceutics (NASDAQ:NLSP) shares are increasing 18% after adding a new Chief Financial Officer.
- Better Home & Finance (NASDAQ:BETR) stock is climbing almost 13% without any news this morning.
- Verde Clean Fuels (NASDAQ:VGAS) shares are getting an over 11% boost despite a lack of news today.
- Okta (NASDAQ:OKTA) stock is jumping more than 10% after beating EPS and revenue estimates in Q2.
- ParaZero Technologies (NASDAQ:PRZO) shares are up over 10% on Thursday.
10 Top Losers
- Acer Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ACER) stock is plummeting more than 26% after regaining rights for the development, commercialization, and economic rights of OLPRUVA.
- NeuBase Therapeutics (NASDAQ:NBSE) shares are diving over 26% without any recent news to report.
- Axcella Health (NASDAQ:AXLA) stock is tumbling close to 19% despite getting a new Covid-19 treatment patent.
- AgileThought (NASDAQ:AGIL) shares are taking a more than 16% beating as bankruptcy keeps it volatile.
- Multi Ways (NYSEMKT:MWG) stock is sliding over 12% on Thursday morning.
- Digital Brands (NASDAQ:DBGI) shares are dropping almost 12% in early morning trading.
- Renovaro Biosciences (NASDAQ:RENB) stock is falling more than 11% following a rally yesterday.
- Top KingWin (NASDAQ:TCJH) shares are retreating over 11% after a recent rally.
- Dollar General (NYSE:DG) stock is decreasing more than 11% after releasing its Q2 earnings report.
- Beneficient (NASDAQ:BENF) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 10%.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.