Pre-market stock movers are a hot topic worth checking out on Friday with a look at today’s winners and losers!
Moving stocks this morning are financial agreements, an earnings report, reverse stock split news, and more.
Let’s get into that news below!
Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Moleculin Biotech (NASDAQ:MBRX) stock is rocketing more than 58% despite a lack of news this morning.
- Impel Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:IMPL) shares are soaring over 41% after amending its financial agreement with Oaktree Fund Administration.
- AGBA Group (NASDAQ:AGBA) stock is surging more than 36% after announcing a $50 million equity purchase agreement.
- BioNexus Gene Lab (NASDAQ:BGLC) shares are increasing over 17% after announcing changes to its leadership team.
- Plus Therapeutics (NASDAQ:PSTV) stock is rising more than 15% on Friday morning.
- Faraday Future (NASDAQ:FFIE) shares are climbing over 13% after revealing plans to combat alleged efforts to undermine the company’s valuation.
- Ebet (NASDAQ:EBET) stock is gaining more than 13% despite a lack of news this morning.
- Smith & Wesson Brands (NASDAQ:SWBI) shares are jumping over 12% with the release of its fiscal Q1 2024 earnings report.
- Lytus Technologies (NASDAQ:LYT) stock is getting a more than 11% boost on Friday morning.
- Appreciate (NASDAQ:SFR) shares are up over 10% without any clear news this morning.
10 Top Losers
- Grom Social Enterprises (NASDAQ:GROM) stock is plummeting more than 33% after announcing a reverse stock split.
- Digital Media Solutions (NYSE:DMS) shares are diving over 21% on Friday morning.
- Rosecliff Acquisition (NASDAQ:RCLF) stock is tumbling more than 18% following an update to its merger plan with Spectral MD.
- Inpixon (NASDAQ:INPX) shares are taking an over 17% beating after postponing a special shareholder meeting.
- Kaixin Auto (NASDAQ:KXIN) stock is falling more than 17% alongside an update to its acquisition of Morning Star.
- Altisource Portfolio (NASDAQ:ASPS) shares are dropping over 15% after announcing a proposed public stock offering.
- Panbela Therapeutics (NASDAQ:PBLA) stock is decreasing more than 15% this morning.
- Novo Integrated Sciences (NASDAQ:NVOS) shares are slipping over 14% without any obvious news this morning.
- Soligenix (NASDAQ:SNGX) stock is dipping more than 13% on Friday.
- Semantix (NASDAQ:STIX) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 13%.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.