Celebrities and super cars go hand in hand. Madonna has rolled around in a Maybach 57, Jennifer Lopez (when she’s not shilling Fiats) drives an Aston Martin DB7, and rapper 50 Cent sports a Rolls Royce Phantom.
Now, Justin Bieber — at all of 18 years old — gets to join in the fun.
Bieber last week celebrated his 18th birthday by receiving one of the hottest vehicles on the road — the Fisker Karma — on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, People magazine reports. Upon receiving the six-figure hybrid, Bieber joined an elite ownership list that includes Leonardo DiCaprio, Al Gore and Colin Powell.
So what can more than $100,000 buy you in the luxury electric hybrid world? Here’s a quick look at some of the Fisker Karma’s specs and available features:
- 2.0-liter turbo-charged Ecotec VVT DI LNF engine, with two electric motors
- 22 kWh lithium-ion battery by A123 Systems (NASDAQ:AONE)
- 250-mile gas-engine range (with 50-miles electric range)
- Navigation and rear-view camera
- 10.2-inch “Command Center,” a touchscreen display that commands navigation, climate control, audio and other functions
- 295-watt, eight-speaker sound system with subwoofer
- Various interior options, from leather to EcoChic (synthetic suede and cloth, recycled materials)
- Six-way power-adjustable front seats
- Heated front and rear seats
- Bluetooth mobile connectivity
- “Diamond Dust” metallic paint made of 55% recycled glass flakes
– Kyle Woodley, InvestorPlace Assistant Editor