We’ve all worked at bad places. But how many of us have had the good luck to work at a great place? One with a great workplace culture and a strong commitment to employees.
Now, consulting firm Great Places to Work has released the 2012 Best Medium Workplaces list. The list is assembled using information from the Trust Index Employee Survey.
Here’s the top 10:
- ACUITY — Financial services firm with great benefits and a fun workplace.
- Integrity Applications — Engineering consulting firm lives up to its motto of “Above and Beyond.”
- Quantum Health — Healthcare firm that coordinates care between hospitals, patients and doctors.
- Pinnacle Financial Partners — Lives up to the “partner” name as all 700+ employees own company stock and receive cash bonuses.
- Eileen Fisher — Retail clothing outfit allows each employee $2,000 for self-improvement and aims to develop role models.
- Ryan LLC — Global tax services firm that allows unmatched workplace flexibility.
- OtterBox — Manufacturer that talks about having the right “ottertude.”
- Rally Software Development — This software firm features a game room, scooters, and regular nerf gun wars.
- Cirrus Logic — This electronics firm hosts regular “Cirrus Rocks” concerts for employees and their families.
- Ehrhardt Keefe Steiner & Hottman — Business consulting firm that offers an 11-month work year and vacation stipends.
You can see the full list from Great Places to Work here.