Consumer noncyclical stocks fell broadly on Wall Street on Wednesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.8%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.9%, the Nasdaq was down 1.1% and the S&P 500 fell 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is up 0.7% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 0.5% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is down 5.1% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is down 4.7% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is down 3.3% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is down 2.9% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is down 2.4% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is down 2.2% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is down 2.1% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is down 2.1% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is down 1.9% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is down 1.7% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.