Here are some of the companies and deals being offered to take on Amazon Prime Day, as collected from USA Today.
- Target — The retailer will have deals on several home items, but most of them will be for back-to-school sales.
- Sears — Major discounts are being offered leading up to Amazon Prime Day.
- Gap Inc (NYSE:GPS) — Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy are also discounting items as Prime Day approaches.
- J C Penney Company Inc (NYSE:JCP) — Discounts will be available to customers on July 11 and Jul 12.
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE:WMT) — Many items will be discounted and customers can get free shipping through Friday.
More From InvestorPlace: