Carnival Corp (NYSE:CCL) will be launching new travel shows featuring its cruise ships on three different networks.
The three new Carnival Corp shows will focus on highlighting the benefits of travelling by cruise ships. The goal is to show off the company’s own cruise lines and engage viewers. The shows are designed to draw in family audiences on Saturday mornings.
Here are the three new shows created by Carnival Corp.
- Ocean Treks with Jeff Corwin — This show will be added as part of the sixth season of Weekend Adventure. It will air on Walt Disney Co’s (NYSE:DIS) ABC networks at 9:00 a.m. local time. The show has host Jeff Corwin doing activities like repelling, taking a zip line through a forest and more.
- The Voyager with Josh Garcia — Show host Josh Garcia travels to different parts of port towns and interacts with locals. This includes learning the history of the area, tasting exotic foods and listening to life stories. It will air on Comcast Corporation’s (NASDAQ:CMCSA) NBC at 9:00 a.m. local time.
- Vacation Creation — This show has hosts Tommy Davidson and Andrea Feczko surprising people with dream vacations. It will focus on creating the perfect vacations for each group featured on the show. The show will run on The CW, a joint effort between CBS Corporation (NYSE:CBS) and Time Warner Inc (NYSE:TWX) Warner Bros, at 10:30 a.m. local time as part of the “One Magnificent Morning” block.
Each of the three shows will last for 30 minutes. They will start airing on Oct. 1, 2016.
More From InvestorPlace
- 10 Stocks to Take Profits On NOW
- The Top 10 S&P 500 Dividend Stocks to Buy Now
- 7 Energy Stocks You Need to Dump Right Now