Today, Sept. 18, 2017, is National Cheeseburger Day ans some restaurants are celebrating with special deals.
Here are some of the special deals that you can find for National Cheeseburger Day 2017.
- McDonald’s Corporation (NYSE:MCD) — Use the My Macca app to order a free cheeseburger. However, the deal is only for the first 100,000 orders and it lasts from 10:30 a.m. to 11:50 p.m.
- Johnny Rocket’s — Customers can get a free cheeseburger by signing up for the chain’s eClub. Customers also get a second free cheeseburger on their birthday.
- Shake Shack Inc (NYSE:SHAK) — Customers that order through DoorDash can get free burgers today from select Shake Shack locations.
- Ruby Tuesday, Inc. (NYSE:RT) — This deal offers free free cheeseburgers to customers that order a soft drink and entree.
- Hwy 55 — This National Cheeseburger Day deal gets customers Lil’ Cheeseburgers for 55 cents each from 5:00 p.m. to closing.
- Fuddrucker’s — This is a challenge instead of a deal. Pay $24.99 for a three-pound cheeseburger, a one-pound order of fires and endless drinks. Finish the meal in one hour to get a $20 gift card and a free t-shirt.
- Applebee’s — This one isn’t for free burgers, but it does let customers get a burger and fires for just $7.
- White Castle — Those that order through the mobile app can use the code “save20” to get 20% off of their orders today.
- Dog Haus — Customers can upgrade their single burger to a double burger today at no extra cost.
As of this writing, William White did not hold a position in any of the aforementioned securities.