Another morning comes and with it are pre-market movers with shares rising and falling. Join us as we take a look at the winners and losers in trading before the markets open on Thursday!
But before that! Make sure to catch up on the biggest stories of the stock market from Wednesday. You can check those out at this link.
Pre-Market Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Assertio Holdings (NASDAQ:ASRT) starts off the list of pre-market movers up just over 18% despite no clear news.
- Marine Petroleum Trust (NASDAQ:MARPS) is sitting more than 13% higher with the only recent news being Fruth Investment Management selling shares of the stock.
- Bit Digital (NASDAQ:BTBT) shares are up more than 12% continuing positive momentum off of executive team changes announced yesterday and an overall boost to the crypto market.
- Inpixon (NASDAQ:INPX) is climbing over 11% high on news of it converting a $9 million note into $17 million worth of Sysorex (OTCMKTS:SYSX) stock.
- LM Funding America (NASDAQ:LMFA) is rising more than 9% on no clear news this morning.
- Hywin Holdings (NASDAQ:HYW) is also up over 9% on no apparent news.
- Coinbase Global (NASDAQ:COIN) is soaring more than 9% after launching its IPO yesterday.
- Viveon Health Acquisition Corp. Rights (NYSEAMERICAN:VHAQ-RT) shares are up nearly 8% this morning.
- Greenwich LifeSciences (NASDAQ:GLSI) is rising over 7% after a rise and fall yesterday on clinical trial news.
- Apex Technology Acquisition Corp (NASDAQ:APXT) stock is up just over 7% on news that AvePoint is buying $20 million shares.
10 Top Losers
- GEE Group (NYSEAMERICAN:JOB) is diving more than 32% after announcing pricing for a public offering.
- ToughBuilt Industries (NASDAQ:TBLT) is falling over 12% on fears that the stock will be delisted.
- Pathfinder Bancorp (NASDAQ:PBHC) is dropping more than 9% with the only recent news concerning a dividend payment.
- InspireMD (NYSEAMERICAN:NSPR) is down over 9% after announcing a reverse stock split.
- Global Self Storage (NASDAQ:SELF) is down over 8% this morning.
- Score Media and Gaming (NASDAQ:SCR) stock is falling more than 6% after reporting poor earnings results yesterday.
- LifeMD (NASDAQ:LFMD) is down over 5% after getting hit with a short call from Culper Research yesterday.
- NanoVibronix (NASDAQ:NAOV) is falling a little more than 5% after adjourning a stockholder meeting yesterday for the second time as it waits for more votes from shareholders.
- Zomedica (NYSEAMERICAN:ZOM) is dipping more than 4% as the meme stock continues to see volatility lately.
- Mechel PAO (NYSE:MTL) closes out the pre-market movers list with shares retreating 4% after seeing gains earlier this week.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article.