We’re at the halfway point of trading for Monday and that means it’s time for a midday market update. Today we’re looking at the 10 best performing cryptos for the day.
There’s actually loads of crypto news worth looking into today. The scene has been seeing major interest from investors today. That includes updated price predictions, new cryptos worth checking out, and more.
Now that you’re up to speed on what’s happening with cryptos today, let’s look at the best-performing ones in our midday market update.
Midday Market Update
- Polygon (CCC:MATIC-USD) starts us off with the crypto heading 105% higher over a 24-hour period.
- Maker (CCC:MKR-USD) is up next as the crypto sits over 88% higher over a 24-hour period.
- Yearn.Finance (CCC:YFI-USD) joins the list by climbing more than 72% higher over a 24-hour period.
- TrustSwap (CCC:SWAP-USD) takes its spot on the list with the crypto rising close to 71% over a 24-hour period.
- Harmony (CCC:ONE-USD) marks the halfway point with the crypto increasing about 68% over a 24-hour period.
- OMG Network (CCC:OMG-USD) kicks off the second half of the list with the crypto up over 65% over a 24-hour period.
- PancakeSwap (CCC:CAKE-USD) is right behind it with the crypto rising close to 63% over a 24-hour period.
- Nexo (CCC:NEXO-USD) takes its spot on the list with the crypto sitting about 61% higher over a 24-hour period.
- WazirX (CCC:WRX-USD) is on the list as the crypto takes off with a close to 60% rise over a 24-hour period.
- Uniswap (CCC:UNI-USD) closes out the midday market update of the best-performing cryptos up nearly 60% over a 24-hour period.
There’s even more crypto news worth looking into for interested investors.
More Crypto News for Monday
- What Is Stellar (XLM)? 14 Things to Know About the Crypto as Prices Soar
- Polygon (MATIC) Price Predictions: Where Will MATIC Go After the Latest Crypto Crash?
- Cardano (ADA) Price Predictions: How High One Analyst Sees ADA Going in Early 2022
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.