Good morning, investor! We’re back at it again with another look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday as the perfect way to close out the week. Earnings, clinical trials, and more have the markets moving today.
Let’s get right into those pre-market stock movers below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Fuwei Films (NASDAQ:FFHL) stock is rocketing more than 76% higher today after releasing results for its fiscal first quarter of 2021.
- Grove (NASDAQ:GRVI) shares are rising over 29% higher this morning after going public yesterday.
- Property Solutions Acquisition (NASDAQ:PSAC) stock is soaring more than 16% after revealing an update to its merger plans with Faraday Future.
- Nike (NYSE:NKE) shares are heading nearly 12% higher with the release of its fiscal Q4 2021 earnings report.
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:TNXP) stock is increasing over 11% after releasing its most recent earnings report.
- Torchlight Energy Resources (NASDAQ:TRCH) shares are getting a more than 8% boost as meme traders continue to rally the shares ahead of merger plans.
- Paysafe (NYSE:PSFE) stock is jumping over 7% after announcing an extended relationship with SweePay.
- ENGlobal (NASDAQ:ENG) shares are climbing roughly 7% despite a lack of news this morning.
- Sio Gene Therapies (NASDAQ:SIOX) stock is recovering more than 6% after a fall yesterday.
- Hepion Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:HEPA) shares are up over 6% today.
10 Top Losers
- Marin Software (NASDAQ:MRIN) stock is retreating almost 14% after a strong rally yesterday.
- Theravance Biopharma (NASDAQ:TBPH) shares are falling more than 9% after announcing pricing for a public offering of its stock.
- Ring Energy (NYSEAMERICAN:REI) stock is dropping roughly 6% on no apparent news.
- Corbus Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:CRBP) shares are decreasing over 4% after a Phase 3 study didn’t meet its primary endpoint.
- Avinger (NASDAQ:AVGR) stock is pulling back more than 4% after rallying on Thursday.
- Aravive (NASDAQ:ARAV) shares are dipping over 4% after jumping yesterday on clinical trial results.
- Digital Brands Group (NASDAQ:DBGI) stock is declining more than 4% after a rally yesterday.
- FedEx (NYSE:FDX) shares are heading 4% lower after revealing its most recent earnings results.
- Nxt-ID (NASDAQ:NXTD) stock was down over 3% this morning.
- Synchronoss Technologies (NASDAQ:SNCR) shares close out the pre-market stock movers list down more than 3% after revealing a proposed public stock offering.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.