Good morning, trader! We’re back at it again today as we start off another beautiful morning with a dive into Thursday’s pre-market stock movers.
There’s plenty of news moving stocks today with earnings reports and meme stock rallies behind much of the biggest movements.
Let’s jump into those pre-market stock movers below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Advaxis (NASDAQ:ADXS) stock is soaring more than 21% after releasing an SEC filing with an update on its merger with Biosight.
- Zomedica (NYSEAMERICAN:ZOM) shares are rising over 17% as a meme stock rally continues.
- Redhill Biopharma (NASDAQ:RDHL) stock is heading more than 15% higher following the release of its most recent earnings report.
- Williams-Sonoma (NYSE:WSM) shares are running over 14% higher after increasing its quarterly dividend in its newest earnings report.
- Pure Storage (NYSE:PSTG) stock is jumping more than 12% after releasing its Q2 earnings report.
- Zuora (NYSE:ZUO) shares are increasing over 11% with the release of its current earnings report.
- Bit Brother (NASDAQ:BTB) stock is climbing more than 10% as it continues a rally that started earlier this week.
- Aterian (NASDAQ:ATER) shares are getting an over 9% boost, which continues positive movement from the past couple of days.
- Universal Security (NYSEAMERICAN:UUU) stock is gaining more than 8% this morning.
- Amneal Pharmaceuticals (NYSE:AMRX) shares are up over 8% after revealing positive results from a Phase 3 clinical trial.
10 Top Losers
- SelectQuote (NYSE:SLQT) stock is diving more than 26% after releasing its most recent earnings report.
- Lannett (NYSE:LCI) shares are taking an over 14% beating following the release of its fiscal Q4 2021 earnings report.
- Regencell Bioscience (NASDAQ:RGC) stock is pulling back roughly 11% after a rally yesterday.
- Yatsen Holding (NYSE:YSG) shares are dropping nearly 11% as Q2 earnings disappoint investors.
- Baudax Bio (NASDAQ:BXRX) stock is retreating more than 7% after rallying on Wednesday.
- Takung Art (NYSEAMERICAN:TKAT) shares are declining over 6% after running higher yesterday.
- Vinco Ventures (NASDAQ:BBIG) stock is losing more than 6% of its value after a recent NFT rally.
- Eros STX Global (NYSE:ESGC) shares are dipping over 6% after getting a non-compliance warning from the New York Stock Exchange.
- Gran Tierra Energy (NYSEAMERICAN:GTE) stock is heading more than 5% lower following a rally on Wednesday.
- T2 Biosystems (NASDAQ:TTOO) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 5% as it settles after a recent rally.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.