Welcome back, trader! The weekend has come and gone and that means it’s time to get back into investing with a look at Monday’s biggest pre-market stock movers.
We’re seeing lots of movement today from clinical trial results, earnings and more that have stocks on the move.
Let’s jump into those pre-market stock movers below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Itamar Medical (NASDAQ:ITMR) stock is soaring more than 43% on news that ZOLL Medical Corporation is acquiring the company for $538 million.
- Leap Therapeutics (NASDAQ:LPTX) shares are climbing over 26% after announcing it will present new data at the ESMO 2021 Congress.
- Cyren (NASDAQ:CYRN) stock is sitting more than 24% higher as it continues a rally that started last week.
- Hepion Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:HEPA) shares are heading over 15% higher after the company announced a conference call to go over results from a clinical trial.
- Grupo Financiero Galicia (NASDAQ:GGAL) stock is gaining more than 15% on no clear news this morning.
- Aterian (NASDAQ:ATER) shares are rising nearly 12% as a meme stock rally continues.
- China Natural Resources (NASDAQ:CHNR) stock is jumping over 11% on no clear news this morning.
- Banco Macro (NYSE:BMA) shares are getting a more than 11% boost in pre-market trading.
- Grupo Supervielle (NYSE:SUPV) stock is increasing over 11% this morning.
- Honest Co (NASDAQ:HNST) shares are up 11% as of Monday morning.
10 Top Losers
- Valneva (NASDAQ:VALN) stock is diving more than 36% after the U.S. dropped a COVID-19 vaccine deal.
- Farmmi (NASDAQ:FAMI) shares are taking an over 36% beating after announcing a proposed public underwritten offering for its stock.
- Dynavax Technologies (NASDAQ:DVAX) stock is falling more than 19% after the U.K. sent a termination notice to Valneva SE for the company’s coronavirus vaccine.
- U.S. Well Services (NASDAQ:USWS) shares are dropping over 14% in pre-market trading today.
- China XD Plastics Co (NASDAQ:CXDC) stock is decreasing more than 10% after getting a Nasdaq Exchange delisting notice.
- RLX Technology (NYSE:RLX) shares are declining over 8% as it continues a fall from Friday.
- Silverback Therapeutics (NASDAQ:SBTX) stock is dipping more than 7%, which continues negative movement from last week.
- AEye (NASDAQ:LIDR) shares are slipping close to 7% roughly one month after making its Nasdaq debut.
- Sonim Technologies (NASDAQ:SONM) stock is losing almost 7% of its value after a rally on Friday from meme stock traders.
- Advaxis (NASDAQ:ADXS) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 6% after rallying on earnings results Friday.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.