Good morning, trader! We’re getting right into the thick of it today with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Tuesday.
We’ve got earnings reports, analyst coverage, and more to examine as shares move this morning.
Let’s dive into those pre-market stock movers below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Baosheng Media Group (NASDAQ:BAOS) stock is rocketing more than 97% as retail traders send shares higher.
- Bone Biologics (NASDAQ:BBLG) shares are soaring over 50% on heavy trading this morning.
- Nxt-ID (NASDAQ:NXTD) stock is climbing more than 39% as it continues a rally from Monday.
- SAB Biotherapeutics (NASDAQ:SABS) shares are soaring nearly 28% after an analyst initiated coverage with an outperform rating.
- Artelo Biosciences (NASDAQ:ARTL) stock is sitting over 25% higher after H.C. Wainwright analyst Vernon Bernardino initiated coverage of the company with a buy rating.
- NextNav (NASDAQ:NN) shares are jumping more than 23%, which continues positive movement from yesterday.
- Arista Networks (NYSE:ANET) stock is gaining over 15% following the release of its Q3 2021 earnings report.
- JX Luxventure (NASDAQ:LLL) shares are getting a more than 13% boost as they recover from a dip yesterday on convertible preferred stock news.
- Oxbridge Re Holdings (NASDAQ:OXBR) stock is increasing over 13% as retail traders take interest in the company this morning.
- Corbus Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:CRBP) shares are up more than 11% as it continues to a rally from yesterday.
10 Top Losers
- Dell Technologies (NYSE:DELL) stock is plummeting over 48% after completing its spin-off of Vmware.
- Luby’s (NYSE:LUB) shares are taking a more than 33% beating following a rally on Monday.
- Chegg (NYSE:CHGG) stock is falling over 32% with the release of its Q3 2021 earnings report.
- Triterras (NASDAQ:TRIT) shares are diving more than 21% after sending out an update on an audit of its financials from earlier this year.
- Muscle Maker (NASDAQ:GRIL) stock is dropping close to 18% after shares jumped yesterday on a 40-unit franchise deal.
- VMware (NYSE:VMW) shares are heading over 17% lower after the spin-off from Dell.
- Better Therapeutics (NASDAQ:BTTX) stock is decreasing more than 12% after rallying Monday with the close of its SPAC merger.
- Cipher Mining (NASDAQ:CIFR) shares are slipping over 12% following merger and acquisition rumors after-hours Monday.
- ABVC BioPharma (NASDAQ:ABVC) stock is declining more than 9% after retail traders sent it soaring yesterday.
- EverQuote (NASDAQ:EVER) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 9% following the release of its Q3 2021 earnings report.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.