Good morning, investor! We’re in the home stretch of the week as we tackle the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday!
Moving stocks this morning is new analyst coverage, deals, earnings, public offerings, SEC filings, and more.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Genfit (NASDAQ:GNFT) stock is rocketing more than 44% after entering into a licensing deal with Ipsen (OTCMKTS:IPSEY).
- Spruce Biosciences (NASDAQ:SPRB) shares are rising over 20% after Oppenheimer initiated coverage of the stock.
- Cerner (NASDAQ:CERN) stock is surging more than 18% on reports that it may be in talks to be acquired by Oracle (NYSE:ORCL).
- Moxian (BVI) (NASDAQ:MOXC) shares are soaring over 15% after announcing details from its special meeting of shareholders.
- Adagio Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ADGI) stock is climbing more than 15% as shares recover from a recent fall linked to Omicron.
- E-Home Household Service (NASDAQ:EJH) shares are gaining over 9% despite a lack of news this morning.
- Kiora Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:KPRX) stock is jumping more than 9% on no apparent news.
- Bridgeline Digital (NASDAQ:BLIN) shares are increasing nearly 9% ahead of its earnings report on Monday.
- China Xiangtai Food (NASDAQ:PLIN) stock is getting an over 8% boost in pre-market trading today.
- ObsEva (NASDAQ:OBSV) shares are up more than 6% after the Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) of the European Medicines Agency (EMA) recommended linzagolix for approval.
10 Top Losers
- Abeona Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ABEO) stock is diving over 24% after announcing a public offering of its shares.
- ION Geophysical (NYSE:IO) shares are taking a roughly 21% beating after releasing an SEC filing detailing its miss of payment on senior notes that was due Thursday.
- UP Fintech Holding (NASDAQ:TIGR) stock is dropping more than 10% on a report that China plans to ban brokers from offering offshore trades to mainland users.
- Rivian Automotive (NASDAQ:RIVN) shares are pulling back over 8% with the release of its most recent earnings report.
- Jupai (NYSE:JP) stock is falling more than 8% in pre-market trading this morning.
- Kaixin Auto (NASDAQ:KXIN) shares are retreating over 8% after rising yesterday on truck order news.
- Huadi International Group (NASDAQ:HUDI) stock is decreasing more than 8% this morning.
- Futu Holdings (NASDAQ:FUTU) shares are slipping over 7% due to the same China regulator news at Up Fintech.
- Immix Biopharma (NASDAQ:IMMX) stock is dipping more than 7% following its IPO yesterday.
- KraneShares Global Carbon Strategy ETF (NYSEARCA:KRBN) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 6%.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.