Good morning, trader! It’s time to kick off another busy day of trading with the biggest pre-market stock movers for Thursday!
We’ve got SPAC mergers, earnings reports, FDA updates, and more moving stocks this morning.
Let’s get right into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Ensysce Biosciences (NASDAQ:ENSC) stock is rocketing more than 52% as retail traders take an interest in it this morning.
- Pear Therapeutics (NASDAQ:PEAR) shares are surging close to 34% as it recovers from a dip following its public debut via a SPAC merger at the start of the week.
- American Virtual Cloud (NASDAQ:AVCT) stock is soaring over 24% after announcing strong revenue growth expectations for its Kandy Business Unit.
- Siyata Mobile (NASDAQ:SYTA) shares are rising more than 23% as shares experience volatility following a massive purchase agreement earlier this week.
- Redhill Biopharma (NASDAQ:RDHL) stock is climbing over 13% after highlighting a recent study covering failure rates of clarithromycin for treating H. pylori infection.
- Restoration Hardware (NYSE:RH) shares are increasing nearly 11% following the release of its earnings report after-hours Wednesday.
- Eros STX Global (NYSE:ESGC) stock is gaining more than 9% after shares dropped yesterday following news of it selling its STX Entertainment subsidiary.
- Nuvei (NASDAQ:NVEI) shares are jumping over 8% after falling yesterday alongside a short report from Spruce Point Captial.
- First High-School Edu (NYSE:FHS) stock is getting a roughly 8% boost despite a lack of news this morning.
- Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AUPH) shares are up 8% alongside positive results from a clinical trial.
10 Top Losers
- Reata Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:RETA) stock is plummeting 43% after the FDA’s Cardiovascular and Renal Drugs Advisory Committee voted against bardoxolone as a chronic kidney disease treatment.
- Code Chain New Continent (NASDAQ:CCNC) shares are diving more than 41% after trending higher the last few days.
- Triterras (NASDAQ:TRIT) stock is taking an over 16% beating following an update on its independent audit of fiscal 2021 results.
- AGM Group Holdings (NASDAQ:AGMH) shares are falling more than 13% with the release of interim results for its most current earnings report.
- Rent the Runway (NASDAQ:RENT) stock is dropping almost 13% alongside its Q3 earnings report.
- Dare Bioscience (NASDAQ:DARE) shares are decreasing just about 10% after running higher yesterday on FDA approval for XACIATO.
- Bakkt (NYSE:BKKT) stock is declining over 9% after rallying on Wednesday.
- Cingulate (NASDAQ:CING) shares are dipping virtually 8% following its public debut yesterday.
- Star Bulk Carriers (NASDAQ:SBLK) stock is slipping more than 7% with its ex-dividend set for today.
- Auddia (NASDAQ:AUUD) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 7% after running higher yesterday on partnership news.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.