Welcome back, trader! It’s time to get this week going with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday!
News moving stocks this morning include a buyout offer, a reverse stock split, and more.
Let’s go over that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- OneSmart International Education Group (NYSE:ONE) stock is rocketing 1,900% due to an ADS ratio change comparable to a one-for-25 reverse stock split.
- BT Brands (NASDAQ:BTBD) shares are surging more than 117% as shares bounce back from a dip last week.
- Kohl’s (NYSE:KSS) stock is gaining over 28% as activist investors show interest in a recent buyout bid.
- NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:NRBO) shares are soaring more than 17% after dropping on Friday.
- Happiness Development (NASDAQ:HAPP) stock is rising over 17% despite a lack of news this morning.
- Microbot Medical (NASDAQ:MBOT) shares are increasing more than 13% in pre-market trading.
- Exicure (NASDAQ:XCUR) stock is climbing over 13% on no apparent news this morning.
- Reviva Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:RVPH) shares are getting a more than 9% boost in early morning trading today.
- Hepion Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:HEPA) stock is jumping nearly 7% this morning.
- Vodafone (NASDAQ:VOD) shares are up over 6% on talk of a potential merger.
10 Top Losers
- Pintec Technology (NASDAQ:PT) stock is diving roughly 23% after a massive rally on Friday.
- CF Acquisition Corp V (NASDAQ:CFVI) shares are falling more than 20% following a quick surge in price late Friday.
- ReTo Eco-Solutions (NASDAQ:RETO) stock is dropping over 16% as shares continue a trend from the previous day of trading.
- Aptorum (NASDAQ:APM) shares are decreasing more than 15%, which continues negative movement from last week.
- Save Foods (NASDAQ:SVFD) stock is heading over 14% lower following a rally on Friday.
- Bon Natural Life (NASDAQ:BON) shares are likewise dipping more than 14% after rallying on Friday.
- Barfresh Food (NASDAQ:BRFH) stock is sitting over 14% lower following a recent rally after uplisting to the Nasdaq.
- HIVE Blockchain (NASDAQ:HIVE) shares are losing more than 13% of their value as crypto prices slip.
- Future FinTech (NASDAQ:FTFT) stock is declining over 13% alongside other crypto stocks.
- Hut 8 Mining (NASDAQ:HUT) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down more than 12% as Bitcoin (CCC:BTC-USD) loses value.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.