Welcome back, trader! With a weekend full of rest we’re ready for another busy week of trading as we start it with the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday!
Moving stocks this morning are earning results, reverse stock split talk, increasing stock volume, and more.
Let’s jump into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- FGI Industries (NASDAQ:FGI) stock is rocketing more than 58% after slipping last week after its initial public offering (IPO).
- WISeKey (NASDAQ:WKEY) shares are gaining over 18% with the release of its preliminary results for 2021.
- Knightscope (NASDAQ:KSCP) stock is increasing more than 13% after Securitas (OTCMKTS:SCTBF) signed up as one of its customers on Friday.
- AnPac Bio-Medical Science (NASDAQ:ANPC) shares are soaring over 12% after getting a Nasdaq delisting notice last week.
- 180 Life Sciences (NASDAQ:ATNF) stock is rising close to 12% despite a lack of news this morning.
- ProShares Ultra Bloomberg Natural Gas (NYSEARCA:BOIL) shares are surging more than 10% in pre-market trading today.
- Happiness Development (NASDAQ:HAPP) stock is climbing over 10% on no clear news this morning.
- Cian (NYSE:CIAN) shares are getting a more than 8% boost on no news Monday morning.
- Marine Petroleum Trust (NASDAQ:MARPS) stock is jumping over 8% this morning.
- Arbutus Biopharma (NASDAQ:ABUS) shares are up nearly 8% on Monday morning.
10 Top Losers
- Imperial Petroleum (NASDAQ:IMPP) stock is plummeting more than 25% as shares pull back from a massive rally last week.
- Eros STX Global (NYSE:ESGC) shares are taking an over 15% beating after announcing plans for a reverse stock split next month.
- Forte Biosciences (NASDAQ:FBRX) stock is diving more than 11% after rallying last week.
- ProShares UltraShort Bloomberg Natural Gas (NYSEARCA:KOLD) shares are heading over 10% lower in trading this morning.
- Indonesia Energy Corp (NYSEAMERICAN:INDO) stock is dropping almost 10% after rallying last week on drilling news.
- ObsEva (NASDAQ:OBSV) shares are sitting more than 8% lower after announcing an update to its stock volume on Friday.
- Pintec Technology (NASDAQ:PT) stock is slipping over 8% in pre-market trading this morning.
- Blue Star Foods (NASDAQ:BSFC) shares are declining roughly 8% as shares continue to retreat from a rally earlier this month.
- Marin Software (NASDAQ:MRIN) stock is dipping more than 7% following a rally on Friday.
- 111 (NASDAQ:YI) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 6% in early morning trading.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.