Good morning, investor! We’re kicking off another busy day of trading with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Wednesday!
Moving stocks this morning are earnings reports, reverse stock splits, public offerings, and more.
Let’s jump into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Weidai (NYSE:WEI) stock is rocketing more than 567% due to an ADS ratio change that’s equivalent to a five-for-one reverse stock split.
- Exela Technologies (NASDAQ:XELA) shares are surging over 34% after announcing a 100 million share buyback program.
- Exicure (NASDAQ:XCUR) stock is running more than 23% higher alongside heavy trading this morning.
- JinkoSolar (NYSE:JKS) shares are soaring 15% after completing its listing on the Shanghai Stock Exchange.
- Vinco Ventures (NASDAQ:BBIG) stock is gaining over 14% as a recent rally continues.
- Simplify Volt RoboCar Disruption and Tech ETF (NYSEARCA:VCAR) shares are rising more than 11% in pre-market trading.
- Amplitude (NASDAQ:AMPL) stock is climbing over 10% as it recovers from a dip yesterday.
- Lion Group Holding (NASDAQ:LGHL) shares are getting a more than 10% boost on no clear news this morning.
- ProShares Ultra Bloomberg Natural Gas (NYSEARCA:BOIL) stock is jumping over 10% in early morning trading today.
- Brickell Biotech (NASDAQ:BBI) shares are up more than 10% on no apparent news this morning.
10 Top Losers
- Gatos Silver (NYSE:GATO) stock is plummeting over 39% after getting hit with a downgrade.
- Mainz Biomed (NASDAQ:MYNZ) shares are dropping more than 21% after announcing pricing for a follow-on offering of its stock.
- F5 (NASDAQ:FFIV) stock is diving over 14% with the release of its most recent earnings report.
- Sonic Foundry (OTCMKTS:SOFO) shares are falling more than 13% after rising during their Nasdaq debut yesterday.
- ProShares UltraShort Bloomberg Natural Gas (NYSEARCA:KOLD) stock is decreasing over 11% in pre-market trading.
- Pintec Technology (NASDAQ:PT) shares are declining more than 9%, which continues a fall that started on Monday.
- Direxion Daily Semiconductor Bear 3x Shares (NYSEARCA:SOXS) stock is taking an over 7% beating in pre-market trading.
- MicroSectors FANG Index -3X Inverse Leveraged ETNs due January 8, 2038 (NYSEARCA:FNGD) shares are down nearly 7% this morning.
- Blue Star Foods (NASDAQ:BSFC) stock is slipping more than 6% after rallying yesterday on investment news.
- ProShares UltraPro Short QQQ (NASDAQ:SQQQ) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 6%.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.