Good morning, investor! We’ve got another busy day ahead of us so let’s get right into it with the biggest pre-market stock movers for Tuesday!
Moving stocks this morning are merger agreements, earnings reports, clinical trial data, and more.
Let’s take a look at that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- American Rebel Holdings (NASDAQ:AREB) stock is rocketing more than 49% on public underwritten offering and Nasdaq listing news.
- Velodyne Lidar (NASDAQ:VLDR) shares are soaring over 44% after issuing warrants to a subsidiary of Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN).
- Ucloudlink Group (NASDAQ:UCL) stock is surging more than 42% on heavy pre-market trading.
- Society Pass (NASDAQ:SOPA) shares are gaining over 38% as it recovers from a fall yesterday.
- RISE Education Cayman (NASDAQ:REDU) stock is increasing more than 18% on news of a merger agreement with Data Auto.
- AEye (NASDAQ:AEYE) shares are rising over 10% as it continues a rally from Monday.
- Biomerica (NASDAQ:BMRA) stock is climbing nearly 10% after announcing positive results from an IBS clinical trial.
- Lion Group Holding (NASDAQ:LGHL) shares are getting a more than 8% boost as it continues to rally higher.
- Second Sight Medical (NASDAQ:EYES) stock is jumping over 8% after announcing a merger agreement with Nano Precision Medical.
- Chegg (NYSE:CHGG) shares are up more than 8% thanks to its Q4 2021 earnings report.
10 Top Losers
- SelectQuote (NYSE:SLQT) stock is plummeting over 50% after releasing results for its fiscal second quarter of 2022.
- Micro Focus (NYSE:MFGP) shares are diving more than 13% following a rally on Monday.
- Nuvectis Pharma (NASDAQ:NVCT) stock is taking an over 13% beating after running higher yesterday.
- Editas Medicine (NASDAQ:EDIT) shares are falling more than 13% after the loss of its Chief Medical Officer.
- Peloton Interactive (NASDAQ:PTON) stock is retreating over 11% after announcing Barry McCarthy as its new president and CEO, as well as John Foley as the Board’s executive chairman.
- Kaival Brands Innovations (NASDAQ:KAVL) shares are dropping more than 11% on no clear news this morning.
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:TNXP) stock is slipping over 9% after rallying higher on Monday.
- Forte Biosciences (NASDAQ:FBRX) shares are decreasing close to 9% despite a lack of news this morning.
- Anghami (NASDAQ:ANGH) stock is dipping more than 8% after running higher yesterday on its SPAC merger.
- Bakkt (NYSE:BKKT) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 7% after rising with cryptos yesterday.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.