Good morning, investors! We’re getting ready for another full day of trading with the biggest pre-market stock movers for Tuesday!
Penny stocks continue to be a hot topic today alongside oil and mining companies.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Hycroft Mining Holding (NASDAQ:HYMC) stock is rocketing more than 182% alongside heavy trading of the shares as retail traders take interest in precious metals companies.
- Nine Energy Service (NYSE:NINE) shares are surging over 60% as it continues a rally alongside other oil sector companies.
- PolyMet Mining (NYSEAMERICAN:PLM) stock is soaring close to 47% with it continuing a rally from yesterday.
- Marine Petroleum Trust (NASDAQ:MARPS) shares are rising more than 37% after running higher on Monday.
- TMC The Metals (NASDAQ:TMC) stock is gaining over 34% on heavy trading this morning.
- OceanPal (NASDAQ:OP) shares are rising more than 34% following a rally yesterday alongside high trading activity.
- Enservco (NYSEAMERICAN:ENSV) stock is climbing about 32% as retail traders continue to invest in oil stocks.
- Superior Drilling (NYSEAMERICAN:SDPI) shares are getting an almost 29% boost alongside other oil stocks this morning.
- Almaden Minerals (NYSEAMERICAN:AAU) stock is jumping over 28% as it rallies with other mining companies.
- China Natural Resources (NASDAQ:CHNR) shares are up roughly 22% after rising yesterday too.
10 Top Losers
- Digital Brands Group (NASDAQ:DBGI) stock is diving more than 14% after announcing performance for the first two months of the year yesterday.
- AirNet Technology (NASDAQ:ANTE) shares are falling nearly 12% as it pulls back after a rally on Monday.
- Trxade Health (NASDAQ:MEDS) stock is dropping over 11% after running higher yesterday.
- Avenue Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ATXI) shares are taking around an 11% beating, which continues negative movement from yesterday.
- Senstar Technologies (NASDAQ:SNT) stock is decreasing more than 10% despite a lack of news this morning.
- AppHarvest (NASDAQ:APPH) shares are declining over 9% after adding a new member to its Board of Directors.
- FGI Industries (NASDAQ:FGI) stock is slipping more than 9% on no clear news this morning.
- Team (NYSE:TISI) shares are dipping over 9% after a short rally on Monday.
- WeWork (NYSE:WE) stock is losing almost 9% of its value after announcing plans to divest its business in Russia.
- Frontline (NYSE:FRO) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down more than 8% after rising yesterday on Board changes.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.
With only the rarest exceptions, InvestorPlace does not publish commentary about companies that have a market cap of less than $100 million or trade less than 100,000 shares each day. That’s because these “penny stocks” are frequently the playground for scam artists and market manipulators. If we ever do publish commentary on a low-volume stock that may be affected by our commentary, we demand that InvestorPlace.com’s writers disclose this fact and warn readers of the risks.
Read More: Penny Stocks — How to Profit Without Getting Scammed