It’s time to dive into the world of early morning trading again with the biggest pre-market stock movers for Wednesday!
A reverse stock split, asset sale, delisting talk, and more have shares on the move today.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Agile Therapeutics (NASDAQ:AGRX) stock is rocketing more than 3,376% after undergoing a 1-for-40 reverse stock split.
- Cosmos Holdings (NASDAQ:COSM) shares are surging over 87% alongside heavy trading this morning.
- Acutus Medical (NASDAQ:AFIB) stock is soaring close to 66% after agreeing to sell its left-heart access portfolio.
- Cypress Environmental (NYSE:CELP) shares are gaining more than 19% as recent volatility around the stock continues.
- Maris Tech (NASDAQ:MTEK) stock is climbing over 16% in pre-market trading.
- Digital Brands Group (NASDAQ:DBGI) shares are rising more than 15% as shares recover from a dip yesterday.
- Clearside Biomedical (NASDAQ:CLSD) stock is heading over 14% higher in early morning trading.
- Kintara Therapeutics (NASDAQ:KTRA) shares are increasing more than 13% after announcing it will present at the Planet MicroCap Showcase 2022.
- Camber Energy (NYSEMKT:CEI) stock is getting an over 13% boost after dipping yesterday as it risks being delisted.
- NuCana (NASDAQ:NCNA) shares are up more than 11% this morning.
10 Top Losers
- Molecular Partners (NASDAQ:MOLN) stock is plummeting nearly 38% on news that drug development partner Amgen is returning global rights to MP0310.
- Bird Global (NYSE:BRDS) shares are diving over 16% despite a lack of news this morning.
- Cyngn (NASDAQ:CYN) stock is taking a more than 12% beating following a rally on Tuesday.
- Avadel Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AVDL) shares are dropping over 10% after jumping yesterday for an unknown reason.
- Sono Group (NASDAQ:SEV) stock is decreasing about 10% after announcing a follow-on offering of 10 million shares.
- Q&K International Group (NASDAQ:QK) shares are falling more than 8% after a rally on Tuesday.
- Direxion Daily FTSE China Bear 3x Shares (NYSEARCA:YANG) are declining over 8% in pre-market trading today as China prepares for a major infrastructure overhaul to improve its economy after lockdowns.
- Safe-T Group (NASDAQ:SFET) stock is slipping more than 7% this morning.
- Geovax Labs (NASDAQ:GOVX) shares are dipping over 7% following a rally yesterday.
- Direxion Daily Technology Bear 3X Shares ETF (NYSEARCA:TECS) close out our pre-market stock movers down more than 6%.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.