Another day of trading lies ahead and we’re starting it off with the biggest pre-market stock movers for Wednesday!
A merger, insider buying, a change in leadership, and more have stocks moving this morning.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Dakota Gold (NYSEAMERICAN:DC) stock is rocketing more than 81% after completing its merger with JR Resources.
- Guardion Health Sciences (NASDAQ:GHSI) shares are soaring over 26% on heavy trading this morning.
- Iveda Solutions (NASDAQ:IVDA) stock is surging more than 25% after having its products spec’d into the Taoyuan Aerotropolis Project.
- TransCode Therapeutics (NASDAQ:RNAZ) shares are rising over 17% despite a lack of news this morning.
- BigBear.ai (NYSE:BBAI) stock is gaining more than 16% in pre-market trading for Wednesday.
- Avenue Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ATXI) shares are increasing over 14% this morning.
- Alset EHome International (NASDAQ:AEI) stock is climbing more than 12% on no clear news this morning.
- Array Technologies (NASDAQ:ARRY) shares are getting an over 12% boost with the release of its earnings report for the fourth quarter of 2021.
- Gogo (NASDAQ:GOGO) stock is jumping more than 11% on news of insider buying at the company.
- TOP Ships (NASDAQ:TOPS) shares are up over 11% on no apparent news this morning.
10 Top Losers
- Biophytis (NASDAQ:BPTS) stock is diving more than 15% after announcing a change in CFOs.
- Imara (NASDAQ:IMRA) shares are dropping over 10% as it continues downward momentum yesterday from clinical trial results.
- SELLAS Life Sciences (NASDAQ:SLS) stock is falling more than 9% after providing a business update for its first quarter of 2022.
- Tantech (NASDAQ:TANH) shares are decreasing over 9% as they pull back from a rally yesterday.
- IGM Biosciences (NASDAQ:IGMS) stock is taking a more than 8% beating in pre-market trading today.
- TD Holdings (NASDAQ:GLG) shares are declining over 8% this morning.
- Hour Loop (NASDAQ:HOUR) stock is losing close to 8% of its value after running over 9% higher yesterday.
- BiomX (NYSEAMERICAN:PHGE) shares are slipping more than 7%, which continues negative movement from yesterday.
- Anghami (NASDAQ:ANGH) stock is dipping over 7% following a 47% rally on Tuesday.
- Datasea (NASDAQ:DTSS) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down more than 7% after jumping yesterday on a procurement agreement.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.