- Saitama (SAITAMA-USD) saw grwoth as a meme crypto late last year.
- However, it suffered from the recent crypto crash.
- Even so, some experts believe it could recover.
Saitama (SAITAMA-USD) price predictions are worth checking in on today as investors in the cryptocurrency talk it up on Twitter (NYSE:TWTR).
Saitama is a meme crypto that saw some interest from traders late last year and early this year. While that interest managed to push the digital asset to new highs, it suffered alongside other cryptos due to the weak economy.
However, that doesn’t mean that things will stay that way. Despite a lack of news from the group behind the crypto, we’re seeing increased discussion of it on social media. It could be that a turnaround is on the way.
With that in mind, let’s take a look at what the experts think is coming for Saitama with the latest price predictions for the cryptocurrency.
Saitama Price Predictions
- WalletInvestor starts off our list with a one-year price forecast of $0.000000009 for the crypto.
- DigitalCoinPrice is next with an average price estimate of $$0.00000000408 per token in 2023.
- PricePrediction joins our list with an average estimate of $0.00000001 for SAITAMA in 2023.
- CoinCodex closes out our list with a one-year price prediction of $0.0000000036 for Saitama.
SAITAMA is down 11% over the previous 24-hour period as of Thursday morning.
Crypto investors looking for more market news today are in the right place!
We’ve got all the hottest crypto news that traders need to know about for Thursday! That includes cheap cryptos to consider buying, an argument to hold onto Dogecoin (DOGE-USD), as well as a counterpoint against the meme crypto. You can find all of that news at the links below!
More Crypto News for Thursday
- 5 Cheap Cryptos to Buy Now at Fire Sale Prices
- HODLing Will Certainly Pay Off for Dogecoin Fans
- Like Terra Before It, Dogecoin Could Plummet to Zero. Do Not Buy It.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.