- Direxion Daily FTSE China Bull 3x Shares (NYSEARCA:YINN) leads our winners due to a reverse stock split.
- Genocea Biosciences (NASDAQ:GNCA) leads our losers as it continues to fall on shutdown news.
- Several stocks are moving on merger deals today.
Welcome back and get ready because we’re starting off the week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Tuesday!
News moving stocks today include a few reverse splits, merger agreements, and more.
Let’s jump into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Direxion Daily FTSE China Bull 3x Shares (NYSEARCA:YINN) are rocketing close to 2,187% this morning due to a reverse stock split.
- Farmmi (NASDAQ:FAMI) stock is surging more than 2,109% as it undergoes a share consolidation.
- Direxion Daily CSI China Internet Index Bull 2X Shares (NYSEARCA:CWEB) are soaring over 1,015% as it also undergoes a reverse stock split.
- TherapeuticsMD (NASDAQ:TXMD) stock is gaining nearly 352% on news of an acquisition deal.
- Performance Shipping (NASDAQ:PSHG) shares are climbing over 31% as shares recover from a recent dip on share offering news.
- CatchMark Timber Trust (NYSE:CTT) stock is rising more than 29% on news of a merger agreement.
- Pineapple Energy (NASDAQ:PEGY) shares are increasing over 16% on no clear news this morning.
- Yamana Gold (NYSE:AUY) stock is heading more than 15% higher following news that Gold Fields (NYSE:GFI) is acquiring the company.
- Avenue Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ATXI) shares are getting an over 15% boost in pre-market trading this morning.
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ACRX) stock is up more than 15%, which continues a rally from Friday.
10 Top Losers
- Genocea Biosciences (NASDAQ:GNCA) stock is diving over 24% as shares continue to fall on shutdown news.
- Troika Media Group (NASDAQ:TRKA) shares are tumbling more than 14% in early morning trading.
- Direxion Daily FTSE China Bear 3x Shares (NYSEARCA:YANG) are slipping over 14% on Tuesday morning.
- Petros Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:PTPI) stock is dropping more than 13% on no apparent news this morning.
- Frontline (NYSE:FRO) shares are taking an over 13% beating after completing an exchange with shareholders of Euronav N.V. (NYSE:EURN).
- Oncternal Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ONCT) stock is decreasing more than 12% as they retreat from a recent rally.
- Gold Fields shares are declining over 12% alongside this morning’s acquisition news.
- ARC Document Solutions (NYSE:ARC) stock is losing about 11% of its value despite a lack of news today.
- Very Good Food (NASDAQ:VGFC) shares are dipping almost 11% as shares continue to pull back from a massive rally last week.
- Kintara Therapeutics (NASDAQ:KTRA) stock closes out our pre-market stock movers down more than 10% after jumping Friday on clinical trial news.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.